[H] or [A] The dusk has set

I am, for better or worse, a person who has played since beta. I am also an IT manager, so at least i keep up with trends. I have a six year old who annihilates fortnite, and a fourteen year old who kills the violin.

I played through the original naxx 40, then quit, due to military service. Let me speak to you on discord, perhaps we may find a place with me.

1 Like

We may be too old for your six year old, but we do want family, social, and trust before we put game needs. Give Kirrin a shout, but no air force jokes. He’ll bring out the sideeye.

hi there
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you:smile:
My Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Not so much the sideeye, but rather squinty eyes

⇎_⇎

see… side eye… I’ve done nothing !

Hey Sepultura (love the name)

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (8/9H, AOTC Uldir) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have raiders and casuals alike as well as several people new to the game, or new back.

you can contact blue#7388 or Bug (ง︡’-'︠)ง#6792 in discord :sunglasses:

Here is our full post if you are interested: