[H] or [A] Tank LF Guild: AOTC or M+ Group , Achievements

Long-time WoW Player LF a guild with either an AOTC focused raid group or M+ focus in the evenings EST time zone. (2x a week, 8pm est on would be ok).

I have played on and off (mostly on) since Vanilla with a handful of breaks, most recently after Castle Nathria. The guild I was in broke due to differences in focus (1/2 wanted to focus on Mythic, 1/2 did not). Given the state of the game and some RL, I took a break, only pugging some parts of Sanctum.

I came back for 9.2 and to finish off SL and hopefully see something better coming for 10.0, but I have been playing single player/pug WoW which is not as exciting.

Like many of us, I have a busy life between work, family, and kids but I find time to play some WoW. I enjoy M+ and raiding and would like to find a group to finish the expansion with. I am mainly a tank. I can DPS but would really prefer to tank (gear is focused on tanking for M+/Raids/Solo) as it is my preferred playstyle, but I am not against DPSing for a specific fight (can Arms/Fury well). Enjoy achievements and mount farming as well and some people that are like minded would be amazing. I am a solid player, i learn new mechanics fairly quickly, and I have done everything from high-end raiding to casual.

I am willing to play Alliance as well, since I have considered swapping recently.

If your guild is being openly racist, discrimanatory, or dropping slurs - I’m not interested.

If this sounds like your guild, add me to Btag Hope#1203