[ <H> or <A> ] LF GUILD! Halpp, read me!

I have multiple 120s spread across a few realms on Alliance and Horde. I am sick of alts on different realms, and want to centralize and really utilize all my toons to my advantage (moving them all to same server for same guild) I am looking for a guild home again! I use to be in a guild where a good amount of us would meet up at Blizzcon every year and really had a sense of community! I want that again. I took a break and went to classic, but after having full raid gear now - Rhokdelar etc, idk if classic is for me anymore. SO!!! I am in search of an ACTIVE guild! I am mid 20’s, career, investor and multiple business owner so family time is important but i do spend quite a bit of time in game progressing my toons and staying competitive in the current tier! With all that being said here is where I am today!

Returning player (from 3 month hiatus) LF GUILD! Gladiator experience pvper and AOTC raider. Been playing since vanilla and really looking for a home! I love rated pvp just as much as M+ and solid progression raiding. I am very interested in just having a good time with great people, exploring all the nooks and crannies WoW has to offer every patch and gut laughing the whole way through!

I look foward to speaking with you!
Bnet - Kevmiester#1574
Discord - TommyBoy#9690