[H] or [A] For Any Warriors needing to do Whirlwind Axe - contact me in game

For Any Warriors needing to do Whirlwind Axe - contact me in game

• If I am not working on something already I will help or we can setup a time to do your WW Axe Elite Quest. I felt the pain of trying to find someone to help me so I could get the axe early when it matters most and I want to help contribute back to the community in a manner that I can when possible. Just message me in game or send an in game mail to Khaalathas. Have a great day :slight_smile: I would also ask if you can put a reply to the post so it stays towards the top so more warriors can get the benefit of this offer. Thank you.
4 Likes

This is really kind and I was actually just going to make a post asking about this, so kudos to you. Unfortunately, we’re different factions.

If there are any Alliance folks willing to help out a leveling warrior getting whirlwind I’d be forever in your debt.

Look me up in game dude.
If Im not busy I’ll help you out

1 Like

Offer still stands for anyone needing help

2 Likes

This is a true public service! Khaal helped me get get my axe this evening. Great guy and great for the wow community!

Khaal helped me kill cyclonian today. If you need help, don’t hesitate to message him. Thanks again Khaal!

offer still stands for anyone interested

I head out there and try to find warriors doing the quest when I need to level up weapon skills. A win-win.

:slight_smile: always good to meet up with others

still willing to help out leveling warriors if needed