(H) <Nostalgic> Recruiting, Earthfury release guild going into TBC

Nostalgic is a progression raiding guild on the Earthfury server. We are moving into TBC and already making plans to fill our 10 and 25 man raid rosters.

We are currently 15/15 Naxx, 9/9 AQ40, 8/8 BWL, 10/10 MC and 1/1 Ony.

For our raids, we are currently recruiting a few more DPS and healers. We will consider any class but warlock at this time for raid spots. We are also looking for players geared enough for Naxx. Having frost resistance gear is also preferred. More details are below.

Although we are not super hardcore we do ask that people be geared enough for Naxx (with at least BWL level gear) and bring consumables to our raids, specifically resistance pots. These can be farmed a lot of the time.

More info on our guild is below:

We are an original Earthfury guild having started on this server in September 2019 and we still have many of the same members who we started with. Not surprisingly based on the name, our guild has many Vanilla veterans. Most of us have lives outside of WoW with jobs and families.

We are semi-hardcore in that we ask our raiders to bring consumes, have decent attendance and do their best but speed clearing is not our goal. Our primary goal is having a good community of people who get along and we are looking for people with positive attitudes.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9pm - midnight. Our current focus in clearing Naxx. Once that is done we will likely reincorporate AQ40 and potentially BWL into these nights.

Our loot system is Suicide Kings +1 to make things fair for everyone.

Some more things about our guild:

• On off raid days we still run ZG, AQ20, Ony and MC in the guild. We are also recruiting more casual players who are welcome to come to these raids. Generally, these are set up on weekends and are not required, but are an option.
  • We are welcoming to new members.
  • We have people online who frequently talk in guild chat and our discord is very active. We aren’t one of those “raid logger guilds”.
  • We have quite a few PVPers in the guild.
  • We are starting to become more of a community where we play other games together and have a Facebook group - although none of this is required.
  • We do things such as summoning directly to raids so you won’t be losing your buffs. We also have members who summon directly to Songflowers, Booty Bay, Dire Maul etc.

Anyone interested can contact me Mootwo RealID Trisnic#1423, Putriddecay, RylĂ nd or Nelyam.

10/10 recommend. Not even 60 but the guild is awesome so far. Helpful and supportive.

Give us a shot. I randomly reached out to one of the officers when they were recruiting in a city. Best decision I’ve made. Everyone is always offering assistance or wanting to group.

Thanks for the heals in Silithus last night, or someone from you group.

No problem Hocus, I always try to help fellow horde. Alliance, on the other hand, is a different story.

Always glad to have new people.

Bumping for 9/10 MC in one night with no wipes on our second week of raiding as a guild group. We did it with 35 so looking for a few more to fill out our roster.

If anyone is interested please reach out to any of our officers, or members and they will direct you to us! We would love to speak with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you full on Priests? I’m Holy, but willing to entertain Disc. :slight_smile:

Hello Coosh, thanks for the interest. We have recently had a very high response and we have a number of priests, so at this time we can’t promise a raid spot. If you are still interested you can let me know in-game.

Are yall allowing people still leveling

Hello Siirouss. Yes, we will invite people who are leveling but we are not a leveling guild. We do have members who are still leveling.

We are also not a PvP guild but we have a small group of people who love PvP (this isn’t directed at you, just in case anyone was wondering).

EDIT: If someone messaged me about recruitment Nov 29th I had a computer issue and I didn’t see any further messages, I also don’t remember the name. Feel free to message me again or Real ID me.

If anyone is interested please feel free to send a PM in game or a response here on the forums and we will get back to you! :slight_smile:

Updated recruitment needs.

1 Like

I know this is an old post, but curious if y’all are still taking new members? Currently, level 55 holy priest and looking for a group that raid times match up with my schedule. Not many guilds on Earthfury raiding Wednesday- Friday. Also have a level 60 shaman on Herod if server transfers ever open back up.

Hello Aldimere, thanks for the interest in our guild. We are still recruiting however our days have changed to more standarized Tuesdays/Wednesday so it doesn’t sound like it’s going to work. I really apologize for not updating this post as it’s been months.

I wish you all the best in finding a guild that will work for you.

Thank you for the response and updated raid days. The search continues…!

Bumping this post, we are recruiting a few more people after not having to for months due to word of mouth. Feel free to message me or ask any questions.

looking to test my post

Bumping, we have DPS spots available. Please feel free to message me or one of our other officers in game for more information.