Nostalgic is a new guild established by old friends, playing Horde on the Thrall-US server.
We consider ourselves a community-focused guild, meaning that our primary enjoyment comes from building a community, making lasting friendships, and having a safe space where everyone feels welcome and valued.
We chose the name because we were nostalgic about some of the communities we had in the early days of the game and hope to recreate the comradery of friends just hanging out and playing the game we love.
Our guild activity currently focuses on running keys, getting killed in PvP, leveling alts, getting hopelessly lost, doing achievements and running around in circles while we chat. We are not currently raiding at this time but if enough folks are interested it’s something we can pursue.
- An active guild that doesn’t just log in on raid night.
- Socializing in guild chat (we have a Discord, but that’s not a replacement for in-game chat).
- Having a guild website with actual forums.
- Not leaving anyone behind.
Rules and Guidelines
- Members must be 21 years or older. Most of us are in the 30-40 range (or older!) and have been playing since Vanilla.
- Treat everyone with respect. Harassment, sexism, racism, or hate speech will not be tolerated.
- No discussion of religion or politics. We log in to get away from that!
- No drama. Be nice and help each other. Throw out ideas and jump in with your opinions. Gaming is for fun time with friends.
- Anything posted in Discord or the forums must safe for work and viewable by all ages at all times.
Where do you sign up? On the WEBSITE! You could be a WINNER! ~ Illegal Danish
We do have a website with more information about us - www.nostalgic-guild.com - but you don’t need to put in an application. If you have further questions or would like to talk with someone about joining, please hit us up in-game or in Discord.
- In-game: Athrien (or anything with Ath in it)
- Discord: Ath#4705
- In-game: Icecapadë (or anything with Ice in it)
- Discord: Icecapade#1478
Thanks for reading!