[H] <NO MEDAL BOYS> | Tues // Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 CST | 4/10 M

We’re a previously US top 100 guild returning to Shadowlands after a several year long hiatus. Consisting of old friends and returning WoW veterans.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge on a 2 night a week raid schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive culture.

Current Progress:
3/10 Mythic
10/10 Heroic

What we offer:

• A community active across multiple games
  • Non-toxic competitive atmosphere (we’re CE minded but not pushing for realm first)
  • Fun but effective raids
  • Skilled players focused on executing mechanics and parsing well
  • Mature, experienced, and organized leadership
  • Friends who enjoy playing games, being social, and drinking beer

What we are looking for:

• Players with a good attitude who are vocal and active
  • Self motivated individuals who enjoy optimizing their play (min maxing)
  • Competitors who want to push content and parse well
  • Team players who care about the entire raid and not just themselves
  • Raiders who learn quickly, accept their mistakes, and avoid repeat errors

Current Needs:

• Disc priest!!
  • Flex Paladin Ret (main) / holy (flex)
  • Any exceptional DPS applicants

Contact us:
Battle.net: Yamsyman#1284, Pokey#9712
Discord: Yamsy#3773, pokeypenguin#1828

Bumping. Great group of experienced and competent players with a laid back atmosphere. We had a relatively slow start to the expansion, but have since plowed through 8/10 H in our first 2 raid nights. Very impressed & look forward to meeting new recruits.

Great THIRD raid, almost AOTC. Should have Sire down Tuesday. Still recruiting and flushing out our Mythic roster.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-2-3-lf-ce-guild-previous-expac-ce-raiders-216-hunterboomkins/825411

Added you on discord - Khoazilla#1788

Great job tonight y’all - AOTC in the bag!

Hey there! Just sent you a discord friend request. Are you guys still looking for a holy priest? My raid guild just fell apart again and I’m looking for a new home. Currently 9/10 H, 1/10 M; CE last expansion. I’d like to get back to CE but I’m not trying to be a jerk to people to get there. Also my favorite beers are dark ales and porters. http s://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22585481
faifai#1115 on bnet and fai#4445 on discord

3/10 - Inerva goes down this week!

Hi,

I sent you friend request in Battle and Discord - Maluca. I am looking for a guid for progress. I have 2/10M

Thank you