<H> No Good Deed recruiting

So, since we lost a recruitment thread that went back a couple years, gotta get one started up again. Please note that while I’m posting on Mensrea, I mostly playing as my monk, Resgestae for BfA. Just ask anyone in guild if I’m on.

As to the guild:

One of Bloodscalp’s oldest established guilds, No Good Deed is based on stability and respect for its membership. Our philosophy has remained consistent from our founding in Vanilla, maintained because our leadership is still the same as it was back then. We have members who have been with us since that founding, and most of our core has been with us for many years and many expansions. This means we have been thru the highs and the lows of this game. We have gone thru each expansion together, seeing both the excitement of releases and the doldrums of the endings. We’ve seen 40 man raids turn to 10s and 25s and then into flex. We’ve been thru loot systems, hardcore raiding and every sort of challenge a guild can face (including losing a healer mid raid with this line: “AFK, wife just went into labor”). Thru it all, we’ve maintained our community and provided the opportunity for our membership to see the content with people we enjoy playing with.

While we had our run hardcore, 4-5 day a week, realm first raiding, our philosophy has evolved with our membership. Currently, we target Heroic level raiding on a two day a week schedule- Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning at 8:30 Eastern and continuing until around 11. Using this schedule, we have easily achieved AOTC with our core raiders on all tiers and had enough time to carry more casual raiders among us to that title. The atmosphere is relaxed but competent. Strategies are developed by the entire raid team, with no voice going unheard. Drama and loot issues are non-existent.

We are always seeking individuals who are looking to participate in this kind of environment. We are most active in the evenings and weekends on an Eastern Time Zone basis. We are NOT a spam invite guild; the right fit from a personality standpoint is just as important as ability in game. If interested, please contact me NGDMensrea#1491 to discuss it and we will find a time for you to join us in raid or in running some M+.

The new forums make regular updates almost impossible, but we are still rolling along and still interested in adding players looking for a long term, competent home.

And they also randomly choose which avatar will be posting, apparently…

Bumping. Still alive. We can’t seem to die. Though it seems Blizz is trying some days…

We’re actively interested in the majority of dps classes and specs.

Back at it again with the new raid tier, moving steadily thru Normal content. We do have spots available on the raid team. Would especially like to add locks, a DH and a flex DPS/tank. All capable players are welcome to apply.

Now up to 8/9N and 1/9H. Come join us on the road to AOTC!

2/9H and moving along nicely.

4/9H and rolling along.

Now 5/9H… looking to add strong dps, both melee and ranged.

Hey, was wondering if you could use a resto shaman? I’m currently 389 and looking to get into raiding. I haven’t yet raided in this expac but have experience in others. Pretty confident I could be a good addition to your team. Let me know if you have any open spots. I appreciate your time. Thank you.

Please look me up in game and I’ll be happy to talk with you.

Hey guys, I’m the raid lead for my guild and would love to talk with you a bit. Hit me up with in-game mail to Dairyderk-Maiev or add me on real ID: TheSpacemang#1161. I’d love to discuss a few things with you all!

Still plugging away thru BoD, 7/9H at this time.

And, it’s AOTC… still looking to add members to the raid team. Come join us on our assault of all things pixel!

I would like to be considered for membership, my ilevel is 398, I don’t have much raid experience but I do try. You can find me in game almost anytime, hit me up if you have any questions or want to toss me an invite, thank you

Two weeks into the Eternal Palace and we are standing at 7/8N and 2/8H. Particularly looking for a DH and warlock at this point, but as always, we are happy to have players of all classes apply.

We have changed our raid days and times slightly. We are currently on a Tuesday/Thursday schedule, starting at 8 PM Eastern.

Up to 6/8H at this point. Come join us as we hot the home stretch to AOTC!

And AOTC it is…

Hello I Just got back into the game after 3 years, looking to do get back into some raiding and guild activities. Please contact me in game if you are interested. Real ID is Tyrranus#1110

After a well earned holiday break, we’ll be getting back up and rolling when the new patch drops. Come join us for fun, punch, and pie…