[H] Nihil Obstat - AOTC Focused Group

Hey there!

Note- we are on the server Area52, however, there’s no explicit need to be in the guild just to run with us :smiley: I have a ton of characters on Trollbane, so I thought I’d see if there are any AOTC focused individuals looking for an AOTC raiding team over here. Thanks for your time!

Nihil Obstat is looking for some more players to join our team! AOTC in CN and currently 10/10N in SoD and getting ready to push into heroic!

We’re a laid back guild that pushes AOTC each tier and KSM for those who want to. Our priority is for you to play how and what you want to play. The guild is a group of adults who balance our daily RL responsibilities with our WoW game time (in addition to other games!).

We have a variety of players - from previous mythic raiders to more casual members who only enjoy logging on for raid nights. We prioritize a fun, laid back environment while also focusing on progression and ensuring we are downing bosses. We’ve got plenty of players who are happy to help you improve if you find yourself struggling to pull the numbers you want to see!

If you’re interested in joining, feel free to respond here or add me on Discord @ Bluefull#1768 or Bnet @ Seyles#1692.

Raid Schedule

• Tuesday: 9:00PM-11:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 9:00PM - 11:30PM EST

Group Needs- We can likely find a spot for anyone. So, don’t hesitate to reach out if your role isn’t specifically listed below. We’re much more focused on finding solid people who are a good fit :smiley:

• Tanks - No needs at this time. A DPS who doesn’t mind backup tanking or M+ tanking guild groups would be awesome!
  • Healer- Pretty overloaded on healers at the moment. Again, can make it work for the right person.
  • DPS - Our highest need at the moment. We have no preferences on your class/spec. We’re lacking on Mage, DH, DK, and Boomies. Again, person > class though!

Thanks for your time!