[H] <Mythically Delicious> 10/12 M LF DPS and Healers for SL

Mythically Delicious 10/12M is made of raiders that wanted to keep progressing into Mythic Nya’lotha after our former guilds called progression. We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild that will clear heroic then try to progress as far as we can into mythic as time and skills allow us to on a 2 nights 6 hours a week schedule. We have a laid-back raiding environment but at the same time focus on downing bosses. We play this game to de-stress and get away from our daily lives, we don’t want playing the game to feel like a chore.

Expectations:

• Commitment: Mythic raiding requires 20 players. We need 100% commitment from raiders. This includes notifying the officers if things come up ahead of time, we understand there are everyday emergencies and IRL matters are priority. Be prompt, raid invites are send out 10 mins before raid start. Don’t keep everyone waiting.

• Teamwork: Raiding is a team effort, we expect everyone to help each other in any way possible such as gearing by running M+. We value members’ opinions and thoughts and will take them into consideration when making decision. We want people to have a voice and be heard.

• Respectful: Be respectful of each others. There is a person behind every screen. Progression is hard sometimes and frustrations will occur. Keep calm, we will do our best to find solutions and get through it together as a team. We DO NOT tolerant raging and elitist attitudes.

If you have any problems, suggestions, or need help with anything, please let the officers know so we can help you in the best way we can and as soon as we can. We believe teamwork, have a positive attitude, transparency and communication are the keys to success.

Raid Times:

Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30 to 11:30 PM EST (server time)

Recruitment:

We are recruiting for Ranged DPS and a Healer right now but all good players will be considered!

Melee

Ranged DPS

• Fire/Frost Mages
  • Hunters
  • Elemental Shamans
  • Warlocks
  • Shadow Priests

Healers

• Resto Shaman
  • Disc Priest
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • DPS main with healing off-spec

If you are interested in joining our guild or have any questions, please contact us via battlenet or discord. We’d love to talk to you!

Btag:

Yoona - Aiolos#1997

Cake - AngelofMercy#1707

Prismatic - Prismatic#1867

Discord:

Yoona - Zelgius (Yoona)#8087

2 Likes

We are still looking for a few solid ranged dps to push as far as we can before prepatch!

Looking for 1 healer and 2 ranged dps for Xanesh!

We would love a Windwalker Monk!

Really looking for 1 solid healer for Mythic prog on Xanesh, prefer Shaman or Monk but any good player will be considered!

Looking for 1 non-DH Melee DPS for Xanesh and Raden next week!

Still looking for 1 more non-DH Melee DPS for Xaneshe and Raden! Prefer WW Monk , warrior, or DK but all good players will be considered!

Xanesh down! Working on Raden! LF a solid non-DH melee DPS and 1 ranged DPS!

Still looking for a healer ?

8/12 M after downing Raden and Vex last week! LF for 1 Ranged DPS for Drest and Illgy before Pre-patch! Also looking to recruit for SL!

This is a really constructive and fun group to play with, and we have been progressing really quickly. Come join the fun!

1 Like

BuMp (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ) bUmP

1 Like

Bump for good peeps!

Bump it up!

Hey guys,

Experienced Heroic/Mythic raider (started doing mythic in legion) but haven’t been around much in BfA. I’m looking to get back in for SL. I’d like to play ranged this time around but am open to most classes. I’d be joining for SL as I don’t have a character that’s up to par for current mythic content (8.3 blows).
I’ve been working on a warlock but again pretty open when it comes to class/role.

my bnet is Sihlis23#1868

LF 2 Ranged DPS for last bit of push in Mythic Nya’lotha hoping to get to 10/12 M

Bump, excited to build our roster! ¯_( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)_/¯

Bump inc

Still looking for dps! :smiley:

(ᇴ‿ฺᇴ) Bump

Still looking for 2 Ranged DPS to finish Nya’lotha and in Shadowlands!