(H) MW (and friends) looking for fun guild that has some PvP

Hello everyone, just coming back for 8.2 and I am looking for a friendly guild with members who actively enjoy PvP (Battlegrounds/World PvP and even Rated BGS/Arenas (if there are no toxic players). If this sounds like something you can offer, let me know! My Btag is Cage#1406 ( I will be willing to faction change/transfer)

Hello saw you needed a guild. We are a casual guild and four months old. We are Moon Guard. Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun! We are Moon Guard, if you are interested.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do things, and are fairly active in game and on discord. add me at laskaland#1404 in BNET or laskaland#1301 in discord.