[H] Morning Raiding | 15/15 Naxx | <Heroic> US-Mankrik | Semi-Hardcore | Loot Council

[H] Heroic | US-Mankrik | Morning Raids | Semi-Hardcore | Loot Council

Raid Schedule

Wed/Thu 9:15am - 12:15pm (US-East)

SSC: 6/6 TK: 4/4 (All Pre-nerf)

About Us:

We are a US-East morning (Wed to Fri 9:15am to 12:15pm US-Mankrik Server Time) semi-hardcore guild who primarily focus on raiding. We have cleared every raid in Classic and in TBC we are currently 11/11 Karazhan, 2/2 Gruul’s Lair and 1/1 Magtheridon’s Lair, 6/6 Serpentshrine Caverns, 4/4 Tempest keep (all pre-nerf).

We are by no means sweaty hardcore parse-focus guild, but we aim to have efficient clears in all raids with minimal downtime.

Loot Distribution:

We run Soft Reserve > MS > OS loot system for 10 man raids and a full loot council for 25 man raids. We strive to be as fair and transparent as possible to avoid drama. Rewards are based on raid performance, attendance, loot history and general raiding attitude.

Main Raid Needs:

We currently have open spots for Shadow Priest x1, Resto Shaman x1 although limited vacancies for other classes are available for the right candidates.

If you’re interested in joining us and want to learn more:

GM: Taviam
Tavia#1586 (Discord)

Co-GM: Phaats
Phats#4260 (Discord)

Co-GM: Jadasan
Jada#9800 (Discord)

Guild Discord: nXn9DmtMqF

1 Like

Fun group of ppl

Do you wanna raid with a high end group of raiders who are contagiously run to raid with, would you prefer to raid in the morning like an adult. If you have skills please apply, if your just here to have fun without mastering your class move on.

Looking for HPriest or HPallies!

Join us for TBC raiding

Recruiting healers for TBC

Looking for healers

A wise scholar once said; “Baby, turn around and let me see that sexy body go
Bump, bump, bump.”

WTB HPriests

looking for holy priests

Vacancies updated

Come join us

TBC is waiting

Vacancies updated

Any possibility for a warlock? The time is pretty favorable for when I’m on. I initially leveled a lock to 60 at the start of classic in hopes of TBC to come out so I haven’t played since the first month or so of vanilla classic being opened. I never cared for vanilla but TBC is my love!

Come join us

openings updated

Openings updated

Looking for a hunter to fill out the roster

Come join us

Updated for p3