[H] Moonkin LF Raiding Guild

Yes, I know moonkin isn’t very viable in classic. As someone who mained a moonkin for 8+ years, including vanilla, I know all about how bad moonkin can be. I also know that when used right a moonkin can bring something to the raid. If nothing else I bring improved MOTW, though I doubt druids will be as scarce as they were in vanilla.
I raided extensively BC-CATA and while I didn’t raid regularly in vanilla I have done every raid encounter, although some of them(naxx) were done at 70 during BC.
I realize most guilds are not at all interested in a moonkin but there has to be some mage raid leaders out there, or a guild that needs a little boost for their casters.
I am looking for a horde guild, preferably on a PVE server but would consider a horde heavy PVP server. I am looking for either afternoon PST/early evening EST(3-7pmPST/ 6-10pmEST) or late night(12am PST or later) raid time. Weekdays are preferred.
Like any raider I would like to clear content but I would much rather raid with people I like than to stress to be the server first and have to put up with jerks. So I’m probably looking for semi-hardcore but willing to go more or less core for a guild of good people.

If you’re interested in running with a moonkin and have raid times that might fit, hit me up.
Discord: metaphore#7249

Which Sever : To b Voted on (by all Those interested in Joining this guild)

Guild Name : Taking all Suggestions putting all into a Poll to have a Voted On by Everyone who wants to vote

Guild Info: Pve(Raiding) Pvp(World Pvp) “not the Camping type” BG’s
Currently have 25 members for Classic Server

Reputation : Helpful/Knowledgeable/Respect & Understand Real Life comes First

Contact info

Battletag:
Atomicor#1235

Discord:
Atomicor#9192

Feel free to check us out on Stalagg!

Still looking for a guild that actually wants a moonkin.