(H) Mistweaver Monk looking for raiding guild

Old school healer looking for a new place to call home. I am looking for a steady place to raid a few nights per week. I have been away from the game since Legion and just got back for what I was thinking would be the release of SL (got the pre patch instead)

I come from semi hardcore raiding 3 nights a week. I started BC with a mage clearing most content then transitioned into a resto druid since the guild needed and been healing ever since.

Some of the content I have.

BC-

Kara
Gruul
SSC
Eye
Hyjal
BT
Sunwell

Wrath

Naxx
Ulduar
TOC
ICC
RS
Vault

Cata
BWD
BoT
Firelands

I was away from Pandaria and didnt really get to experience any content

WoD- Cleared all Heroic and was working on Mythic

HM-
BRF
HC

I did not play Legion nor BFA until I came back a few weeks ago. I have experienced most of the content through the years and enjoy the raiding enviroment, I am looking for a place where I can find people that enjoy playing and learning mechanics, I enjoy running dungeons and helping through non raid days and want to find a place that has people constantly on doing the same.

I’ll leave my info, thanks !

Battle tag- Axel#1492
Discord- Axel988#5681
Character- Roou (Alleria)

Axel,

Hello Roou!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for one more healer to add to our core raid team headed into SL. check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there! I’m the leader of The Ten Thousand on [H] Bleeding Hollow. We’re a new PvE guilding focusing on AOTC and Mythic+. We want to put fun first and form lasting connections with our active members, but we also plan to clear AOTC with relative ease and potentially clear some mythic bosses each tier.

We raid 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun and have been looking for a MW to round out our roster. If you have any interest or questions feel free to reach me on Discord at GrefGreag#1358

hey, got a moment to check us out ? i posted the link below :slight_smile: also added you on discord

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-firestorm-mythic-raiding-guild/710828

Hey Axel, feel free to check out Hallowed to see if we may be a fit for you :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-hallowed-lfm-2-nightsweek/631049

Hi there! Would like to speak to you. Think we could be a good fit! Dropping info here and hoping you reach out! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS (Bonus if Tank Off-Spec), and Heals

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Heya, we have a pretty tough schedule but maybe you’ll be interested if you think you can handle it.

We’re looking to improve our roster and push top 50 then HOF (second tier goal) going into shadowlands. Maybe check us out and if you think you may be interested, please throw up an application. We have a competitive roster so we can ensure we’ll always be improving to achieve our long term goals.

WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Modern
App: https://forms.gle/79B3H7vCuG2xHi226

(Horde)

• new guild of experienced HOF/Top 50 during BFA raiders

Sieara#6473 (disc) if you have any questions!