[H] Midnight Club - 6/11N Late Night PST Guild Looking to build a Mythic Team

I run the Midnight Club cross server community that was very successful in Shadowlands doing casual content. However, I have the itch to build the Midnight Club from a community doing normal/AOTC content to building a true raid team.

The guild will reside here on Tichondrius but is open to xserver players.

Personally, I did a lot of Heroic/Mythic raiding in SoO, I first ran which reached 5/14 Heroic in a matter of weeks. I graduated to Cutting Edge Top US 50 raiding by joining on Undermine/Stormreaver as their main tank.

I eventually started on Sargeras that grew into an amazing AOTC community that achieved AOTC from Warlords through BfA.

My goal isn’t to BS people. This will take time. I am looking for people in a similar situation that are looking to take their game to the next level. We are going to start slow by building a solid AOTC guild and begin slow Mythic progression. This is going to be a group that wants to learn together and build a Cutting Edge guild from scratch. If you’re looking for CE this tier, this is not the group for you.

We currently have about 10 members ready to raid!

I know this doesn’t sound great for most, but I know there are 20-25 people out there looking to join a team, work together, and build themselves and the team up together.
Progression
6/11N (On our first night!)

Raid/Play Times

Wed/Mon - 9:00 PM PST - 12:00 AM PST

Recruitment for Raiding

Tank
Healer
Most DPS roles are open as well

This is no need to transfer servers atm, as we will likely begin Mythic progression when it becomes cross server.

Contact Information

Discord : Marcus#9458

BNet : Marcus#11985

Please see Twitch MarcusHavoc or Youtube MarcusHavoc for videos of our community!

Contact me soon!