[H] Mankrik - 3 Players LFGuild

Hey folks! A few friends and I will be starting in Classic next week and it seems easier to look for a guild than to form one.

Currently, we’re expecting to have a Mage, a Warrior, and a Druid.

The Druid raided in classic, the other two of us are more on the casual end of the spectrum. Honestly, we’re just looking for a good group of people to play with so that we can explore dungeons/etc with new friends.

Hi Scabies,

Not sure if your goals fall in line with ours.
Here is our Guild recruitment ad, if you have time please read it and let me know if you have questions.
We currently need 1 mage, 3 warriors and 1 druid so you guys would be a good fit.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-pve-mankrik-antiquity-looking-to-recruit-with-age-25-players-semi-harcore/246885
Cheers

If you aren’t married to your realm we might be a good fit for you. Take a second to read our recruitment post here if you would like. [H][Fairbanks] <Vanilla Fire> is a semi-hardcore guild looking for members.

here ya go! [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

Check us out, yall would fit in Swimmingly…Gotta swap sides though :wink:

As long as your warrior is ok with doing that big dps we have spots

Take a look at bramble, might fit your playstyle well

hello…my name is weemoo… i joined a small streamer community 3 weeks b4 launch thinking i will have help alll the time and people to quest with and it has been the OPPOSITE. if you can help me with this issue i would be forever grateful as this is my first time playing WoW. i have playedMMORPGs for years so im just struggling with the WoW information. Please hear my cry for help, for no one else will. right now i just arrived in thousand needles asking for help in general and being ignored. just looking for some nice people to play with. Thanks for listening. the best way to get in contact with me is in game- IGN: weemoo… or my blizzard name Chexyy#1573