(H)<Mana> 7/8 at G'huun Mythic LFM's Late Night Raid

Mana - Tichondrius

Looking for the people who want that AOTC G’huun KILL!

So here is the skinny please read below of course, and see if we are a fit for you. So first off we are currently saving the lockout for G’huun on Mythic so we can kill him plain and simple once we do that we will go full clear again we are making due and getting into the 3rd phase but we are in the Market for a Solid Healer, preferred Monk but I’m interested in talented other class healers other than Paladin’s we got those covered. We would not mind having a solid Lock, Mage or Windwalker. So we are looking for 3 solid Mythic G’huun ready players to join us. Please contact me Quixsis (Quixsis#1477) or apply and I will contact you.

Sunday (11:30pm - 2:30am PST)

Tuesday (11:30pm - 2:30am PST)

Wednesday (11:30pm - 2:30am PST)

Healers: Resto Shaman, Mistweaver

Ranged: Mage, Warlock,

Melee: Rogue!!!, Demon Hunter, Monk

Mr./Mrs. Exceptional < If you have skills, we want you regardless>

We are a true late-night Horde Mythic 20-man raiding guild that offers a diverse, friendly, and mature environment. At present we are looking for exceptionally skilled players of all classes who know what commitment and dedication mean in the long run regarding the progression of a guild, be it farming raids or bleeding edge content. We take our raiding seriously. We expect every member to bring their best performance and attend every raid with full preparation. We recognize the sacrifices in time required to do this, so everyone is expected to do the same.

What are we looking for?

Players that possess an in-depth knowledge of their class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities, and Azerite choices depending on the encounter requirement.

Players that have an acute awareness to their surroundings and can intelligently improvise.

Players that come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc.

Players that take time to research fights before the raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content.

Players that have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process.

Players that have good-natured personalities absolutely no drama queens. We’re here to have fun, not to babysit.

In addition, we also expect:

90% minimum attendance

Discord with a working mic

Computer hardware capable of handling Mythic 20-Man graphic intensive raiding environments

Is there a trial period?

Yes, there is a two-week trial performance evaluation period that helps us to determine if you are core raider material. Please note that we do expect 100% attendance during your trial period, however, we will accommodate any unexpected real-life emergencies.

Where do I apply?

You can apply at our guild website at www.managuild .com Remember first impressions are very important, so be thorough on your application and good luck!

You can also contact the following folks in game for more information:

Lonesoldier#1409 - Raider Leader and CO-GM

Quixsis#1477 - Guild Master

Swizzle#11878 – RDPS Officer

1 Like

I’m a DH, been pretty lonely since I transferred over to Horde with bestfriend. He got into 2nd best guild cuz he’s the very definition of best, even got accepted to MDI during legion as WW Monk. I’m pretty much the opposite, rich casual noob friend that tries too hard and caretakes him while learning how to be a better DPS. Downed my first +15 last week, got from 285-385 in a month without guild pugging my way out of hell, getting rejected constantly cuz 0 ppl skills T-T. This my 2nd week on Horde and the only noticeable achievement is making a boat load of gold via the alliance exclusive crafting recipes that I brought over. Was really tempting to buy Mythic Raid carry but back out at past second because he would lose all respect for me if I got CE before him and via financial means. I want to get as good as him so I can push +20 keys together and push him into MDIs this year!

Let’s talk, I would like to see some logs from Heroic and any Mythic content.