[H] Mal'Ganis <You Had Me at ZugZug> 3/12M Mythic raiding & fun environment

< You Had Me at ZugZug > is a community-oriented Mythic raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis (US). We’re a welcoming, social community with a goal of mixing entry-level and casual players with competitive raiders and key pushers to create a symbiotic and enjoyable relationship where our members can grow together.

We currently raid three days a week, two hours a day on a 6 hour schedule with an emphasis on efficient pulling, pre-planning, and having the utmost respect for everybody’s time and energy. You’ll get out what you put in when it comes to our guild, and we’re excited to hear from any new applicants who are interested in a vacation from the usual attitude issues that come with entering Mythic raiding. You will not find a hot-headed raid leader shouting at you in our community, self-awareness and responsibility are encouraged instead of heated micro-management.

Our members are mature adults looking to enjoy the game in a healthy, drama-free, respectful environment. While we’re aiming to clear Mythic content, we expect a cool head and tranquil demeanor at all times. We are an LGBT+ friendly guild, we have a zero tolerance policy on any forms of hate speech or discrimination, and you absolutely will not find a hot-headed raid leader shouting at you in our community.

If you’ve followed along until this point, we encourage you to send a message to one of our Recruitment Officers and begin the process of joining our community! We’d love to have you and we’re excited to see how high you’ll soar in our midst!

Raid Times/Days: Mythic is Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST, Heroic is Monday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Current Progression: 12/12H, 3/12M

Recruitment Contacts: (Battle.net , Discord)

Astralqt#1211 , Astralqt#1598
SpaceLord#11703 , Fenrous#6959

Requirements: Our members are mature adults looking to enjoy the game in a healthy, drama-free, respectful environment. While we’re aiming to clear Mythic content, we expect a cool head and tranquil demeanor at all times. We are an LGBT+ friendly guild, we have a zero tolerance policy on any forms of hate speech or discrimination, and you absolutely will not find a hot-headed raid leader shouting at you in our community. We expect 90%+ attendance and a drive to improve at your class, raid mechanics, and progress Mythic.

Needs: Recruiting dps to fill mythic roster.

2 Likes

can confirm great group of people and players. lots of fun

2 Likes

I plan on joining this server soon and would love to have some guildies!

1 Like

Awesome :smiley: we’d be glad to have you!! Feel free to add me on discord and we can talk :slight_smile:

Added you.

1 Like

Fantastic :smiley: added you back!

Bumping this thread - actively looking for new members to form a core mythic roster, as well as recruiting social members for keys/events.

bump :slight_smile: we need more friends

1 Like

Will buy friendship with HoTs.

Hello everyone! Where are the tanks at? Bump bump

I’m also an officer in this guild, come apply for our mythic roster or to be a social member!

are you guys recruiting tanks currently?

We are not, we’ve got two tanks + a backup - actively in need of DPS and a single healer (ideally rsham) right now.

My partner and I would love to join! He is an excellent healer and I am an always-willing-to-learn-DPS. I will keep trying to reach out, but that first Discord name just won’t add for either of us. :slight_smile: