[H] [Mal`Ganis] <Tribal> - Heroic AOTC Raiding & Seasonal Mythic+ [8:00-11:00 PST]

Still looking for solid people

1 Like

Sent friend requests
looking for a solid group and your raid times are actually pretty good. If in need of a good affliction warlock, lemme know.

1 Like

Always great to see interest in what we have going on! Looking forward to seeing you at raid on Tuesday :wink:

Love idea behind all of this. What classes are you still in need of?

1 Like

Hi there Burningish!

Right now we’re still open to all kinds of classes/roles. You can find our official Core Raid Roster can be tracked here as we move towards TWW: guildsofwow. com/tribal/team/6349

The Official roster is relatively small at the moment. An announcement was just recently posted in our Discord about the intended structure for our raid in TWW which included a form for our current raiders to begin making their official class choices for the expansion. Many of our raiders are still in the process of making that decision, the roster linked above only reflects the official choices that have been made to date.

In general were still looking for:

2 Augment Evokers
Enhancement Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Mage(s)
SPriest
Unholy/Frost DK
HPaladin

Just because its not listed doesn’t mean we wouldn’t be happy to have it!

I always recommend anyone interested pop into our discord: discord.gg/EZTqKP3d58 and checking out some of the additional info posted there. Most of it is very public facing and should help give a better read on the vibe were going for.

Good luck on Tuesday Morning Vaults everyone!

1 Like

Struck out again. Maybe blizz is rigging my vault as punishment for relentless recruitment post bumping.

Still looking for Healers & DPS! Come join a rad group of raiders for TWW!

1 Like

Welcome to the weekend! Looking for AOTC raiding in TWW at a PST centric raid time? Look no farther!

Its Formula 1 Sunday! I need other race fanatics to sh*tpost F1 memes and enjoy race day with. Sound fun? check us out!

Where the west-coast raiders at!?

Reset day bump. Good luck on Great vaults!

Happy 4th of July! I Hope everyone has a wonderful day and wakes up tomorrow minimally hungover with the same number of fingers they started today with.

If you’re looking for AOTC raiding in TWW and beyond, check us out!

It’s been great welcoming some new members to the group this week! Still looking to fill a number of positions on the TWW raid team!

Still looking for more wonderful players to join us!