[H] Mal'ganis (THE OTHERS) CE Raiders Recruiting for Shadowlands

(The Others) Reformed guild for Shadowlands. We are located on Mal’ganis. Our raid team has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our community. Our goal is mythic progression and pushing for CE. We’re a very close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the raids. We also like M+ outside of raid times to help gear fellow guild members. Our team is made up of CE Raiders who drive to attain Cutting Edge. We like to shoot the shiat on trash, but get serious on boss fights.

Our raid times are 9pm - 12pm EST Tues / Thurs with an Optional Saturday.

We are a long standing community, Formed in 1999, with a rich history of competitive victories on the Esports circuit, and a foundation of unity and respect. Many of our raiders have been part of the community for over a decade. We play many different games as a community but WoW is our core game. So if you wanna come have some laughs with friendly people, all the while steadily progressing without the headache of a hardcore raiding guild where people yell and treat you like a disposable number. Then consider join ( The Others) where we believe fun and progression goes hand in hand.

We need

2 Healers (Full on Holy Priest)

3 Ranged DPS (Room for any spec but need Frost Mages / Destro or Afflic Warlocks)

2 Melee DPS

Contact me on Battlenet ( Hellspawnxxx#1904 ) or feel free to join our discord and apply in person ( discord.gg/RrXU2VM )

No these guild is a joke no progression. Im out of here.

No is a fun group to be around. Come on in and see for yourself.

1 Like

Been around this community for a few years and I am still around so that counts for something. We have played lots of games throughout the years and will for years to come. Decent group of people to play WoW with and gaming in general.

1 Like

I’ve been with these guys for 20 years now. It’s a pretty good group of people with a history that goes back pretty far, with raiders from the OG WoW. Not only do we know how to play WoW, we play many other genres of games. Don’t know what, or who, this morarag gal is, but yeah. Come see for your self. If we’ve had people stick around for a long time, it can’t be fun, right?

1 Like

Zug Zug Dabu

Like others have said here, I’ve been part of this community for a long time. 16 or 17 years, I believe. I’ve taken breaks through the years, but every time I come back, no matter how long I was gone, it’s like I never left.

These folks know how to BS and have fun, but they also know when to buckle down and get the job done.

It’s a solid community, both inside and out of WoW.

Long time member of this very fun and welcoming community.

I won’t be playing retail, but If I was, I would definitely be joining these guys.

These guys are great. Joined up in 2011. Great community to join and BS with. On par raids. We play other games as well. Join up try it for yourself.

I joined this group/guild back in WoD & have been raiding and playing a LOT of other games with guys for quite some time! Lots of friendly banter, jokes and they know how to get things done! I’ll be joining them as well for the upcoming Shadowlands xpac! Give these guys & gals a chance! Ya won’t regret it!

Its been a pleasure for sure :slight_smile:

Still 2 DPS slows left 1 ranged 1 melee join today live the adventure tomorrow :slight_smile:

interested in a sub rogue who knows his class and loves to push himself and improve? i’m looking for a guild that’ll down heroic in 4-6 weeks (my aotc was 6 weeks) then move straight to mythic.

Hey there! Would you guys happen to be open to a holy pally, spriest, monk, and havoc DH? All irl friends who have been playing wow since tbc together, and multiple other games over the span of 12+ years, we have a lot of wow experience and are slightly older now, looking for a laid back team who gets the job done when its time to do that… Let me know my btag is kennypowers#1493