My old guild just randomly decided to transfer to Alliance totally out of the blue and left those who didn’t want to transfer to rot, leaving me guildless just before the new raid tier .
What I’m looking for in a guild:
- No toxicity (yelling, elitism, drama, fighting, control-freak raid leads, etc).
- No edgelords (discrimination, suicide jokes, stigma, etc).
- Relatively clean environment (inappropriate/immature jokes are a huge turn-off for me. It doesn’t have to be 100% clean, but if it’s constant and severe then I’m not interested).
- Late raid times (the absolute earliest I can possibly do is 6 PST, even later is preferable).
What I can offer:
- A friendly, positive attitude and a good (clean) sense of humour.
- Solid performance in a heroic or casual mythic environment. I have several years of AotC experience, as well as some recent mythic experience in Uldir (5/8 M) and BoD (2/9 M). I had a 86% performance average in H BoD (can provide logs upon request).
If you think I’d be a good fit for your guild or if you have any questions, you can add me on bnet (seven#13704), or discord (Seven#8204).