H-Mage and 2 Warlocks looking for heroic raiding guild

We are looking to raid 2 nights a week. Preferably Tuesday and Thursday 7pm to 10 pm CST. Mage and one of the warlocks are 460 ilvl. Mage has AOTC for heroic Nyalotha and one of the warlocks is 10/12 heroic Nyalotha. The other warlock is 425 and is getting geared fast. His main holy paladin is around 460 ilvl and is 10/12 heroic Nyalotha.

1 Like

We sound like the perfect guild for you three!

< Iron Knights-Tichondrius-Horde > is recruiting quality raiders for our semi-hardcore raid team.
We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays from 9-12pm EST, currently 11/12H progression. Our adult-only guild has been
around since 2008 and has had the same leadership since the start.
If you are a thick skinned player who doesnt get offended and has great raid awareness, please
contact one of us for an interview!

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Mewhazel#1882

Is A Little Salty is looking for ranged dps to fill out their main roster Thurs/Fri 7pm-10pm pst. If interested plz contact:

obliterate#11716
letgomyeggo#1838
On Discord as well discord.gg/hBySCp7

Realize our times don’t match up with what you’re looking for, but you never know! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hey Bud. I’ll keep it short and sweet. my Guild is a horde guild on Turalyon that is 10/12H atm. we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-10est. we also do saturday alt fun raids too. we have a very active group that does mythic plus daily and is constantly trying to push keys. We are a very chill bunch of friends that love playing the game and having a good time while doing it. We would love to have you all. Let me know what you think.

Battle.net: Ducatti#11575
Discord: Ducatti#3717

if you aree interested, we are recruiting new friends to progress with in this patch and continue into Shadowlands. 3/12M this patch so far, we aim for aotc and casually spam +s during the week and help out each other, hit me up if you are interested. Aincrad Blood Oath - Illidan. Tuesday/Wednes 7-10pm CST and sometimes casual normal on the weekends
Btag:omgalex3#111
Discord:Baguio#3731

Hey Tbaggenz!

I run a small Horde guild on Arthas, and we would love to talk with you about joining our community! I see your preferred days are Tue/Thur; we raid Wed/Thurs from 8-11 EST (7-10 CST). If you folks could make that work, I think you folks could be a great addition to our team! I’ve posted our standard broadcast below; please feel more than welcome to reach out if you are interested! Hope I can talk with you soon! Best of luck in your search!

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Progression: 12/12H

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need ranged DPS and a average need for melee DPS. We could also use another healer or two, preferably a Monk, Paladin, or Discipline Priest. Exceptional tanks will be considered, but our positions for tanking are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a close-knit Heroic raiding guild looking to maintain a semi-casual environment, prioritizing having fun while also progressing through the current raid tier at a consistent pace. Our core team also has many years of experience with raiding and guild management. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a small group with an emphasis on friends, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 445+ for Heroic
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 75+
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)

hey i wanted to reach out and see if you guys are still looking we are looking for ranged dps we are 2/12 M looking to push further into mythic while still doing our heroic farm. we raid tues/sun 8-11EST Get at me on discord.
miggs47#0780

Thank you all for the replies. I will review and trying getting in touch with some of you very soon. Have a great day!

Hello Tbaggenz :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hello!

We’re looking to add to our roster, specifically mages and warlocks. We raid within your time frame and on Tuesday/Thursday. I’ll post our spam below, feel free to add me directly and we can chat if you’re interested :slight_smile: My Discord: Icetea#9130

The Vortex @ [H] US - Thrall

ABOUT US:
The Vortex (formerly Vortex, Turalyon) is a guild that focuses on Mythic raiding, Mythic+ and other social in-game content! We have been on Turalyon since 2008, have weathered all the ups and downs WoW has thrown at us and we are still going strong! As we near the end of BfA we have made the move to Thrall to enjoy a more robust community and to continue progressing.
We aim for a 22-25 person roster with a 85% attendance requirement expected over our 2 day raid week. We are looking for players willing to join our family of raiders and progress with us throughout each expansion. If you are new to mythic, or stuck doing heroic pugs each week, please apply. We want your willingness to learn and grow as a player in a team environment.

Current Progression:
5/12M Ny’alotha (12/12H)
6/8M EP
9/9 BOD (CE)

Raid times
Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Goal : Push CE each tier as we’ve done in BfA and past expansions.
Needs : Focusing heavily on ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Hunter) but superior applicants are always welcome.

Seem interested? Toss an application in! :slight_smile:

forms.gle/MbhgPVUoRWEAwLLBA

Hi Tbaggenz
Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team. Ny’Lotha 12/12 Heroic 11/12 Normal Experienced Raiders 440+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.
Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hello Tbaggenz, we are a casual progression guild looking for a few DPS to fill out our raid for Mythic (12/12H). Take a look at the guild spam below and if we seem like a guild you might be interested in feel free to contact me:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for Ny’alotha, currently 12/12H. We are looking 2-3 dps to fill out our raid team for Mythic (pref range). We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There are also optional Sunday social/alt raid runs and M+ Mondays.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:
EP – 3/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hello there! No Consumables [H] on Zul’jin would love to have you! We are currently 2/12M and are actively looking for a Warlock and a Mage to add to our core raid team. We are willing to funnel gear to get you mythic ready!

Raid days/times: Sunday & Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST

NC is a newly reformed and striving guild of friends that transferred from different servers in search of a home. We have a wide range of different players with vastly different levels of experience. We don’t just raid, we have weekly tmog events and guild achievement runs as well as a healthy amount of gambling and meme sharing. Our discord community is highly active and we have multiple teams pushing M+ daily. Message me on discord and we can have a chat! Viohlet#9339