[H] Looking to transfer Mage/Warrior

Thinking of transferring my characters to [Thrall]. I have a Fire mage and Warrior that I play all 3 specs with, currently all geared 405+ and 975 IO on mage, and 1070 IO warrior. Looking for a guild that runs Mythic+, AotC cleared and pushing into Mythic raid. Preferred raiding time can range anywhere from 7est to 12 est. My personal schedule has been subject to change as of late due to my work.
Would prefer to make my Warrior the main, and would like to Tank if there is a need. However I will do whatever is the best fit.
Can reach me by my bnet tag at CoachKC#1849.
Can search my two characters
Vannicavus & Pyropoke. Only ones you will find

1 Like

I added to friends. Like to chat with you more.
ganderin4620#1637

I added you. You two would be a solid fit. We’re 3/9M currently and should absolutely talk. Good luck in your search!

rainmaker#11849

Spite could be a perfect fit! We are recruiting a few good souls to supplement our long-standing core group of raiders for some BfA content. We are a group of old WoW and RL friends (some of whom have raided together since Vanilla) as well as a fine lineup of new BFA friendos. We are an easy-going group of adults who aren’t afraid to swear or laugh at ourselves (or you :D), but we are serious about setting some time away from RL to see content, play efficiently, coordinate, and just generally enjoy our time progressing together. We are an Uldir AOTC guild, and 4/9 on our way to AOTC again this tier.

We clear heroic content and look to casually continue pushing mythics as we shore up our team! Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday nights 9PM-12 server. Add me in game Ranatheii#1152 or /who Spite and get in touch with us! Good luck to you :slight_smile:

HI there, we have room for the mage in our raiding roster but would love to have the warrior to push even higher in mythic +'s . Reach out on bnet if you have any interest.

Hey there. If you are flexible on the time by a half-hour, Second Wind might be a good fit. We have an open tank spot. We frequently run keys and several of us are focused on pushing them.

Contact me if you want to chat, or any of the others listed in our recruitment post. Crisey#11596