[H] Looking for raiding guild for Shadowlands

Hi all I’m a new transfer with over 1000 hours played on alliance. I am looking for a guild to join for Shadowlands. I would prefer one with a wed/Thurs raid days and a start time anytime after 930 pm est. Also AOTC with some mythic in mind is a must.

I mostly have experience playing Warrior and Warlock but under the right circumstances I would be willing to play any dps class.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild then please drop your bnet info and we can talk.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel free to message me!

Bnet: Blazer#1872

Hello!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

adversary is a raiding guild ran by a close knit group of friends, looking for New Raiders for Shadowlands that are looking to be cutting edge all xpac long , A raiding focused guild looking for quality members and overall good people!!

Feel free to contact me with questions / recruitment.

Discord: Muralator#5184
Battlenet: Blazer#1872

Hey Troulman,

I’m going to post my generic message below, but let me know if our times work for you, I’d love to chat with you.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

Tu/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need

Ranged DPS - Medium Need

Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET or Armatus#1287.