[H] Looking for NH players to form local guild

Lok’tar! As the title suggests, I am working on forming a guild whose core membership is local New Hampshire players. This is quite a stab in the dark, and I am using more local and direct means of finding potential players, but I would be remiss not to create a post here on the off chance that someone sees it who may be interested.

When WoW was released in 2004 we formed a Day 1 guild whose core membership was a group of local friends. The familiarity with one another and closeness of our group made the game extra fun, and it is a dynamic I hope to recapture in Classic.

The character I am playing on this server is an Orc Rogue named Makaga. He is brand new. My personal interest is in roleplaying the conflict between Horde and Alliance in world PvP, and it is my hope that I can help gather a group of friends who share that interest.

I am also interested in hearing from any New Hampshire players who may be members of existing guilds.

Did you ever establish your NH based guild? I am a very casual player out of Rochester NH and thought the idea of folks more local being in a guild intriguing.

Edit: Reposted my reply directly to the player with a quote so that he’ll be notified.

We did! Only three of us are local NH players, but we’re off to a start. We’ve got a little over a dozen accounts in the guild. If you’d like to chat you are welcome to pop into our Discord or hit us up in game. The guild is <Southfury> on Horde side. Website is https://southfury.com .

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t any Horde characters at this time but I could totally ramp one up. I’ll check y’all out!

1 Like

Excellent!

Are you guys still actively looking for NH players? I’m in Nashua looking for a local guild. I played the original day 1, but took maybe a decade off (Blizzard couldn’t find my old account, unfortunately). Looking to get back into it and meet a local guild. My neighbor plays too, so I can probably get him to join. Tried the website listed above and doesn’t seem to work.

Hello all! I understand this is a very old post. However, I’m looking to join players locally in New Hampshire, whether local or virtually. I’m located in southern NH, early 40’s for what it’s worth. If someone sees this please reply and let me know! Thanks!

This is really cool. I play with 2 other guys from the derry area. Alliance side though.

Im in Southern New Hampshire as well…if the guild is still going, I’d be interested…im in my 40s with kids…so kinda looking for an older (ish) crowd.