H - Looking for day time US community

I’m a writer and stay-at-home Dad who homeschools the kids, who are older and far more self sufficient than they used to be. I enjoy helping folks level and running old content for achievements and transmog. Wouldn’t mind doing some dungeons and raids, used to do end-game stuff before BFA. Just not a big priority anymore. I’d love to find folx to hang with and enjoy retail WoW together! Hit me up!

BNet: Lyesmith#1301
Discord: BaldBeardedBard#9537
Twitter: @BaldBeardedBard

1 Like

womp womp… but you are on the dark side… = /

dingusbrigade dot com

1 Like

Just sent you a discord friend req from Abs#I forget the #s haha- I run a decently sized community discord and b-net group you are more than welcome to join! We are cross-faction, helpful and entertaining. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

If I ever switch teams, I know who to talk to! Those new Worgen sure are enticing… and the Elf-lover in me has been wanting a Void Elf too.

2 Likes

Im going to send you a request on discord. I hope thats okay!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

I’m in the somewhat same boat just switched from working 1st shift to a 3rd shift schedule and been trying to find a guild or community that is either daytime and/or weekend players.

I’m just returning to the game, looking for a guild or community to play with on the (Horde) side. I have full looms so no problem leveling a new toon

Btag: Mawshmello#1224
Discord: Mawsh#9799

Don’t know how to delete this comment… but please reach out to me thanks