[H] Looking for a Social Guild

I’m interested in raiding, but it isn’t the main draw for me. What I’m primarily looking for is a community to enjoy the game with. No matter what type of content it is. If your guild matches that, drop a message here.

US-Zangarmarsh is raiding focused but also has a social side to it. We’re trying to build up and stay active so we’ve been heavily recruiting new and awesome people. We’ve got an age range of 18-72! If you’re interested just send me a Bnet request! Neotoldir#1438

Hi Gaz! Not sure if server xfer/faction change is on the table, but we would love to have you join us! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Hiya Gaz, it could be us =)

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re intrigued - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

Hi Gaz!

Windchill is a relatively new adult oriented guild on Thrall server, made up of fairly experienced players, and we’re looking to add some new blood to our little family.

New player? Welcome! Returning adventurer looking for a home, give me a shout. Hardcore raider looking to take a step back and relax, yep you’re welcome too.
Grab a glass of your preferred poison and join us for good times to be had by all.

We are most definitely casual and laid back at this point. M+, RBG’s, Mog runs, Achievement farming is our thing at the moment. Raiding is not out of the question, but we need more folks. In essence, we need YOU!

Now as far as what kind of person we’re looking for,
An Active adult (maturity is optional). Level 120 preferred, but not essential. We will be happy to work with the right individual. Respect and a sense of humor is a must. Giving each other a hard time is encouraged, but all in good fun. Racism and other such rubbish will not be tolerated.

We’re not in a rush. We’re too old and crotchety for that kind of nonsense. You will receive a free set of bifocals, and an upgraded walker with the tennis balls upon joining. Join us on the porch for some good times yelling at dem dang kids to Stay off the Grass!

Thank you for your consideration.

Contact info:
Btag: Wolfsonge#1372
Discord: Belar#5316
or
Btag: Creepingdeth#11714
or
Icecapadë#1102

In need of friendly gamers for 8.3 and beyond raiding! =)

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW