[H] Looking for a new server to call home. Is this it?

Hello all. My friend and I are thinking about xfering to Grob from benediction. We are horde and are currently dealing with a massive pop difference. He is a 69 pally and I have a 60 prot pally, 70 hunter and 70 shaman pre raid bis on my hunter and random blues and greens on my shammy. I would be xfering a toon at a time due to how pricey it is. Im not that much of an RP’er but am also no against it. I was wondering if its expected to RP all the time or not with most guilds. Is there a healthy PVE experience on this server? i would like to mainly do dungeons/raiding if possible. Looking forward to hearing back. Thanks!

5 Likes

Yeah, I would like to know the info for this guys questions. Considering the same.

4 Likes

Our guild recently transferred here and the server has been very welcoming.

RP is not a forced thing here, and as long as you do not actively grief those who do, it’s not a problem.

I am not much of a raider, but there are several guilds we are friendly with who are quite active in raiding. I am hoping someone who is more familiar with the actual state of PVE here chimes in soon.

As far as community–this place is wonderful.

5 Likes

Well I’m not discouraged to join. Thanks for the input!

4 Likes

I rolled here 2/3 weeks ago. I’m at a super casual dad pace but so far so awesome. Found a smaller guild with toons all leveling and world seems pretty populated.

I also have no say in the raid scene as I’m completely in my lvl29 bubble.

But as far as the RP, all of my interactions have been just regular banter and game talk. I’ve seen some RP in XR, watched for a sec, Thought it was neat and carried on. As someone else mentioned it’s nothing that’s expected or forced. Probably guild dependant if anything.

Trade and LFG chats are juts like any.

So far it’s a fine place.

3 Likes

Thank you for the comments. My last server I had a post on my server forum with 60 views and no comments. We went ahead and swapped. Already having a way better experience. Hope to see you all around!

5 Likes

Then Welcome Home!

1 Like

this is prob the best server i’ve played on. not an rper either but i can appreciate the energy, reminds me of the ole days

leveling zones surprisingly active too

3 Likes

mostly PVE and PVP on this server anyway, dont need to RP at all and probably wont notice it. We def need horde tho and horde here seem like a decent bunch, so come on over!

4 Likes