[H] Looking for a Fun, Casual, Social Guild

Hi folks!

I’m Zara. I’m a female in her mid-20’s and I started playing the wonderful World of Warcraft in the latter half of Legion (Horde) as my husband has been an avid player since Classic and wanted me to try it out. Since then I’ve been hooked and even played some in WoW: Classic as an enhancement/resto shaman to try out the leveling experience and play through Molten Core and (most of) Blackwing Lair just to see it and have some fun.

I’m currently completing my MA/Ph.D. in a 4-year program so I play WoW when I can a couple of nights a week, and simply enjoy meeting new people and relaxing. In retail, I’ve messed around with different classes to see what suits me best and enjoy being casual with pet battles, transmog runs, mount farming, open-world content, and getting some experience with dungeons and raids when and where I can, as I have never done current group content until Shadowlands and have never done a current retail raid.

I would love a casual social environment with like-minded individuals who are friendly and looking to have some fun. Life seems so serious sometimes that while I enjoy improving my performance and have no issues with groups that are looking to do normal, heroic, or even some Mythic dungeon content as a way to progress as a group, groups that prioritize fun and meeting new people would be a great fit for me. I currently main a level 60 Retribution Paladin but have experimented with other classes such as druid, demon hunter, shaman, priest, and death knight that I would be looking to level to be part of another guild, as I am still active with my Classic guild (some of whom have moved to retail) to keep those friendships alive.

Please let me know if your guild would be a great fit for me! Looking forward to meeting some new folks. I can also be reached at my b-net, AtorTheGator#1883

Hey There Zara,

My guild might be a good spot for you! We’re a small tight night group of people that have gamed for a long time together and spend most of our time in game raiding, doing mythic + and pvp. We’re always on discord and have a good community dynamic that stretches beyond wow as well. If interested add me on Bnet @Slorg #1281!

We would love to have you! Would you husband be coming along as well? My wife also plays and she in kinda the same boat as you currently working through her Masters in Nursing. Dropping the info about the guild below. Look forward to hearing from you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-is-dysfunctional-adult-raiding-guild-now-recruiting/768332

Hello Zarastraza, I’m Neithia! One of the GM’s of Blacklisted on Thrall.

Are you still looking for the perfect Guild? I think we could be a good fit! Our Guild consists of members that enjoy all aspects of gameplay! Mount/pet/achievement/transmog farming, m+, levelling, PvP, raiding, if you could think it… We likely do it! We host a variety of events and contests, we love to keep busy with fun activities outside of our raid days!

Please view our forums post that explains our Guild in more detail!

If you have any questions, please reach out to me!

Neithia#1315 - I added you on bnet! :slight_smile: