<Is Dysfunctional> 8/10 H Adult Raiding Guild

Is Dysfunctional is an active adult raiding guild.
The guild has been around since 2014
The leadership core has been involved in progression raiding since BC. We took the last expansion off so that we would be refreshed for Shadowlands.

We are currently seeking active adult raiders to fill our roster. Looking for people who are laid back and like to joke around and have a good time while clearing content.

All Flasks, Food, Pots, and Oils are provided by the guild for raids. Enchants are also provided for Mythic and Raid loot.
Basically, how it works is the guild is a big Dysfunctional family, and we all pitch in to make sure we can help each other out. The more we take care of each other, the stronger we are as a raid team.

We currently raid Wed-Thur 9 pm EST till 12 AM EST. Sometimes we may raid a third night during the week for farm content, or if we are very close to getting a progression kill. The third raid night is always voted on by the guild to see if we will be doing it.

If this sounds like a fit for you, please reach out to myself or one of the guild officer.

TheMadDad#1800
Spamtard#1438
Tuginmapuda#1468

1 Like

Hey, all Spamtard here. Just wanted to let everyone know. We are actively recruiting for our raid team. After the holiday season raid times may change. We know everyone is super busy with work and kids. But, a little more about us. We are a fun group of people willing to help anyone(even if you’re new) to get to the potential of mythic raiding and high mythic dungeons. Feel free to message any of us Officers listed in the post. We would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your time.

WASUUPPPPPPPPPP! Tugin here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am the Guilds peanut butter aficionado…! We are actively recruiting for our raid team. Weds/Thurs all are welcome but reliable Dps is currently needed. We are a Dysfunctional Family willing to put in the time to help everyone catch up and get raid ready! Feel free to message any of us Officers listed in the post. We are ready to answer any questions you may have. Thanks - Tug

Do you guys need a DK tank or dps? I’m experienced as a tank and melee dps.

Welcome to the guild!

Let me know if you are interested in adding a mage

1 Like

I would love to join if you guys need a healer.

1 Like

Yep we have room for a mage. Please add the officers on bnet and one of us will shoot you a guild invite once we get home from work. Normally between 6-6:30pm server time.

1 Like

Ono we would love to add a Resto Druid to our team. Please add our officers on bnet. Also please have your best dad joke ready upon getting a guild invite.

Hey Guys Emily here I am a member of Is Dysfunctional. And i’m your friendly neighborhood DH tank! I’ve been an active member for Shadowlands so far and really would like you to know this is a great adult guild that does have what it takes to push progression this expansion. We are super chill and take care of each other whether it be gear mats or whatever. I hope to see you guys when I’m tanking Mythics and Normal Castle Nathria for the guild and we are still recruiting for our raid team I seriously can’t wait to hear from all of you soon!

1 Like

I just wanted to pop in and give a little update as far as class needs. We currently have a high need for Mage, Warlock, Rogue, and Warrior. Every other class/spec we have a pretty even number of. We are capped for healers and tanks. This is pretty crazy because normally, I spend a lot of time trying to find that last raid healer or that one extra backup tank. If you have any question, please reach out to myself or one of my officers, and we would be glad to answer them for you.

We have hot singles in your area looking for a gamer Daddy contact

Still looking for a resto shaman and a warlock.

Where are all the Resto Shamans hiding?

Looking for a Shadow Priest, Crit Chicken, Rogue and Mage.

1 Like

I joined the guild because I was invited to PUG with them and they immediately made me feel like family. As someone who is relatively new and had a miserable time with some of the toxic players of the game, this group of players was exactly what I was looking for. They are a large part of why I decided to keep playing. Guild is full of people willing to help each other out and everyone is treated with respect, which is all anyone can ask for. For anyone looking for a good guild that’s lookin to push in raids and still have a great time, look no further!

1 Like

How many Doctors approve of this message?

Have a couple of DPS spots and a healer spot open for our raid core

2 Likes

Looking for Resto shaman and a Mage for our core

“Insert something clever”