[H] Looking for 2-3 day a week AoTC daytime raiding guild boomkin/resto

I am a very experienced player, have been raiding since WoTLK. Looking for a heroic only oriented guild. I’ve achieved AoTC almost every tier possible since it has become a thing, plus CE Argus the Unmaker in legion. Tons of mythic experience. I was part of many server first kills during Cataclysm such as H Cho’gall, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, etc. Very competent boomkin/resto druid. Currently 416 equipped with 8 sockets. I know all fights in EP. Just looking for something casual in the late morning/early afternoon. 6/8M xp in Uldir, 5/9M xp in BoD.

Hi Roars! We are a new guild called It Cant Be. We are looking for members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE this upcoming raid.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well.

For a guild that just started last week we are currently 8/8N and 1/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster! This week we plan on completing one more week of normal to gear up some players who re rolled for us and head right into heroic afterwards.

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

Hey! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and an active community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!