[H] Long time player looking for a PvE home

Hello. I’m a long time player who’s primarily played solo since Mists of Pandaria and I’m looking to get back into raiding, probably somewhere around a casual-hardcore level. I currently play daily and am available after 6 pm CST during the week and anytime during the weekend.

I’m looking for a home; a solid, non-toxic group of people that I can tackle PvE content with regularly, and hopefully for a long time. I don’t expect or even desire anything resembling a top 10 guild on the realm, nor do I want to be held to a strict meta. I do want a group that’s okay with wiping, serious about learning and overcoming, all while joking around and making fun a high priority.

What do I have to offer? I can’t boast of any recent raiding accomplishments, nor do I have logs or anything else of the sort to prove myself. But, I will show up on time, prepared with knowledge of my class and the content ahead of us, and make an effort to identify and learn from my mistakes if and when I make them.

I prefer to play a tank, however I’m open to playing DPS on any of my characters if it means being part of a solid group. My characters at the time of posting are a Protection Paladin (183), Guardian Druid (179), and Marksmen Hunter (171).

If you think I might be a good fit for your group, please reach out to me at Psilent#1947 on Battle.net