[H] <Limited Edition> Bleeding Hollow; Thurs/Mon 7:30 - 10:30EST

Limited Edition is recruiting for 10.2!

Our Spam:
AOTC focused 2d/week raiding guild. Raid leadership is multi-AOTC/mythic kill over several expacs, and core group has been playing together and killing AOTC since BFA. Current focus is a (once again) slight roster change-up; end of patch cycles always hurt. Super chill group, love to help and play other games. I pride on making a guild a home and not a place to raid log in.

(updated 11/12/23) Current Progression:
9/9 H Aberrus (AOTC achieved on 6/12/23).
Raiding is paused until patch 10.2

Raiding:
I work hard to make sure our raiding environment is laid back but with dedicated players who will put the work in to succeed, but without sacrificing fun or getting burned out. We make a push each tier to get AOTC, and within a reasonable time.

We raid Mondays / Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 EST, and we have plenty of players online at various hours to push keys, help gear, answer questions, etc.

Casual / Social:
Looking for a guild on bleeding hollow and want to try testing the waters? We have room for you! Our primary focus is PvE endgame in WoW, but we love to help players that need that extra support to break into endgame themselves, without the toxicity.

What we’re looking for:
We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for 10.1 and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We’re willing to consider exceptional applicants, with our current recruitment status listed below.

(11/12/23): current recruitment needs:

Tanks: Raid tank spots are full, always room for more m+ tanks
Healers: Got room for a non-pally, non-priest heals!
DPS: Potentially one room for a DPS

We are looking for long term players who won’t disappear at the end of each expansion. Who can make a majority of raids. Players who are fun and laid back, be willing to work, help people. Have a sense of humor, be tolerant of everyone but don’t be overly PC or easily offended.

If you’ve made it this far, please consider reaching out! We’d love to have you. Our contact info is listed below!

Please feel free to reach out and add anyone listed below at any time, and we’ll get back asap.

Discord:
.dusky

Bnet:
Dusky#11803

I’m interested in what your recruitment post stated, and your raid times work great for me. I’m a resto shaman main, and looking for a raiding guild that will have me. I’ll be sure to reach out on discord as well. Hope to talk more with you.

getting close to 10.1! Need to round out the roster.

What’s everyone maining?

Hoping to see some new faces this tier! Is it 10.1 yet?

look what i found!

last vault of the season today!

one last week of disappointment.

Hey there, still looking for new healer friends

back to the top! need them healy boys or girls.

Still need healers

Looking for some of them healy types still.

Still need some Healer friends!

Any use for a Hunter. I have logs from other toons I can link through discord.

Still looking for ranged dps and healers!

Hi there! 8/8H and 2/8M holy priest looking for a guild to call home :slight_smile: If you guys are still looking for healers / raiders, shoot me a friend request on discord! Fip#0001

I sent you a friend request! Hope to hear back soon! <3

Bump, still looking for people! Looking forward to Sarkareth monday night!

Back to the top!

bumpskis. still needing a healer friendo.

What’s up, curious if you guys get into mythic after H clears? Returning healer have M+ and Raid xp from multiple xpacks current main is an R Shammy I just hit 70 sunday sitting at around 390 atm for Ilvl but gearing quickly. DM me on discord to chat if youd like Tyrion#2509

B U M P

We dont bite. Still looking for healers!

Newly updated! Come join!