(H) LFG - Strays in need of good home

My brothers and sister and I are looking for a nice guild to be a part of. We certainly aren't the most talented or powerful beings in Azeroth, but we are friendly and lovable if given a chance.

My sister, Xelanna, looks very much like me, but dabbles in the dark arts. She's not as skilled as I am, but she's getting there. She also likes to suck the magic out of items to create new enchantments.

My two brothers look nothing like me. Thorrik is a giant, hairy, horned creature with a heart of gold and a love for all things natural. Don't get on his bad side, however; he'll scratch you to pieces. He has an affinity for finding rare plants and using them to make the most marvelous potions.

My other brother, Gorrik, is not as big or hairy, but still bigger than me, with thick arms and a broad chest. He's very spiritual, and quite skilled in using his hands and feet in combat. He's not really interested in other pursuits, but he does like to gather plants and ores as he travels for others to use.

I, myself, enjoy archery and spending time with my favorite pets. I hunt quite a bit, and always make sure not to waste any part of the animal. I find that I can make their skins into some pretty sturdy clothing.

We are a little socially awkward, and haven't been to very many parties (most of which seem to take place in some scary locations), but with a good group of friends at our side, we would be happy to learn about all Azeroth has to offer. We generally have a casual view about life, and sometimes our commitments elsewhere keep us occupied, but we promise to be active and helpful whenever we can.

Please consider taking us in. It's lonely out there without a family to call our own.
You would fit in with us if you were so inclined.

Let us know.
Sorry for the late reply- it's been a hectic few days. We would be very happy to join your guild. Let me know what times are good to log on for an invite.

Sent you an ingame mail a few days ago. still looking to meet up with you.