[H] LF Weekend Evening Raid Guild

Hello! I’m a returning player LF a guild that raids on weekends (Sat/Sun/Mon - I have a 3 day weekend cycle) in the evenings (PDT/PST). I’m a graveyard shift worker and looking for bosses to kill once the family is in bed! I can play just about anything as a tank/dps, and I’m also willing to learn to heal (pref Hpal). I won’t be very active during the week, as I work 12-13 hour days, but on weekends I’m all yours! If I sound like I might be a good fit for you, please let me know. I may need to gear a toon, but I know how to do that fast!

2 Likes

Hi Phrasing! I don’t know if our raid times are too early for you, but my guild might be a good fit for you – we’re Horde on A52, and we raid Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST. Currently 9/10H, and planning on very casual mythic prog following AOTC. My discord is Severinne#3611 if you want to chat! :smiley:

Hello there Phraysing! I have a 1 day a week guild we’re accepting new members. I’ll drop off my recruiting post and if it sounds like a possibility, drop one of us a line and chat!

I am very interested in speaking with you about joining Skeptic Gaming please contact me at.

Discord: SGnekobasu#0501

1 Like

Beat me to it there josh!