[H] Lf social guild

Greetings,

As the title states, I’m looking for an active social guild.

I’d been considering moving from my EU realm to ED for some time. It all began when I stumbled across a few ED followers on my Twitter. Suddenly I had more ED people on there than people from my old realm.

Your passionate malice for the opposite faction was reminiscent of the murderous intent and rivalry that had waned on Defias Brotherhood in recent times.

A healthy sense of competitiveness makes the game more interesting.

I wasn’t aware that looms etc wouldn’t cross the Atlantic. So anyone who would be willing to take a pauperised Undead who speaks gibberish most of the time would be greatly appreciated.

Yours Sinisterly,

Harry Rotter.

Hey there Harry!!! I have seen you on my twitter feed as well. I am Sommer Shade on Twitter.

There are plenty of horde guilds to join. I am going to send you to our Horde discord so you can look around. If you are looking for less RP and more RP-PVP or PVP, I will list some of those guilds as well.

1. D7 or Division VII is a really great guild of folks who love WPVP and do respect those who RP as well even when it is the other faction. With that said, most of the guilds that are on ED respect those who RPing out in the world. There are of course a few that like to be disruptive.

2. ISR or Inronsworn Regiment is another great guild of folks who love WPVP, and also do raids, and mythic pluses. Renosh is a great leader and has always been kind to me even though I seem to sport that “Knife Ear” look on my twitter.

3. Felweed Cartel is also recruiting and they do WPVP, and they host a norm raid and welcome all who want to come along on Friday night so long as they met certain item level requirements. The folks are really awesome to hang around in RP settings even if they are causing mischief. However, for some reason, they don’t like my Night Elf even though I am sure she is very sweet to them. :wink:

For other guilds, please check out our horde rp discord.
(Take out the spaces because I have not read 20k posts to be able to link it. UGH)
https:// discordapp. com /invite /TDtRdqf

Welcome to Emerald Dream-NA
Mokalyn Wildmane

Hey Sommer,

Many thanks for the in-depth reply & warm welcome, the information is very much appreciated and will be a great help :grin:

1 Like

Heya! I was lurking around on the posts looking for a new place to go and found this to be helpful too, so I thought I would drop a thank you in the thread :slight_smile:

…hands Harry a felweed special chocolate edible with a note …

Seek out the Felweed Cartel.

…Crudely drawn smiley face done in chocolate…

1 Like

Indeed Felweed Cartel will house all the gibberish speaking undead and half naked dancing tauren that our many discreet hide-outs can hold! You can add Akuma#1322 if you’d like to chat about finding you a home.