(H) LF Raiding guild

Hi,

I figured I would try Moon Guard as well, though I am currently on WRA. I am a (Holy 356 or Protection 353) Paladin seeking a new guild to raid with. I would like to find a guild with AOTC goals and a casual to semi-casual mindset. My current progression is 4/8H.

Times that would fit me well are 4pm to 8pm server time. Monday-Thursday, Weekends are not entirely out of the question, if the right fit comes along.

My Btag is Joethetoe#1911

or hit me up in game.

Thank you for your time,

Varthiis.
Guild Name: AFK Mom Aggro
Server: Moonguard - Horde
Raid Times: Thursday - Saturday 7:30-10:30 pm cst
Raid Progression: 6/8H
Mythic Dungeon Progression: +10
Time Zone Raid Time Equivalencies:
EST: 8:30pm
PST: 5:30pm
MST: 6:30pm
About Us: We are a guild that has something to offer for everyone! We do group mythics, farming, questing, and we raid three times a week. We also have a more casual/social aspect of the guild were we have movie nights, contests, games, and raffles. Whether you’re a serious player, casual player, or a newbie, AFK Mom Aggro will be your home away home. Join us on our adventures through Azeroth!
Contact Recruitment:
Battle.net: NobleWarBear#1291
Discord: NobleWarBear#0765
<Warforged> (2/8M,8/8H) is recruiting (1) Healer, (1) Melee and (2-3) Range dps positions for our Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm-12am CST Mythic raiding core! We run high M+ keys Friday-Monday, and are willing to help new members gear. Add me (DeadlyKitten#176664) if you're interested!