[H] - LF early morning casual guild

Hey Zul’jin players and guilds,

I recently made a switch from Alliance (Stormrage) to here horde side for 8.3. I am looking for an active early morning guild or fellow early morning players to run with. I currently work 3rd shift (11pm-7am EST) so playing late into the night is no longer an option for my gameplay. I also have 2 youngsters that keep me pretty busy throughout the day so playing everyday is also pretty out of the question. I enjoy running m+ and raiding however I’m not looking for a team as I cannot commit to a dedicated time frame to play. Just for a group of people, or a guild to call home

I have semi-hardcore raiding exp from Throne of Thunder to Uldir so raiding is my biggest enjoyment out of the game. I would prefer a guild that wouldn’t mind letting me jump into some heroic farm bosses from time to time as my schedule allows. I also run m+ and even dabble into some pvp. I plan on running warrior in 8.3 both dps and tank and have exp raiding on both. Currently gearing him fresh from 120. I want to be clear that I am NOT looking for a carry run or a guild to carry me. I’m looking for a community to be a part of that let’s me join in on the fun when I can.

If I sound like a good fit for you or possibly your guild I am more than happy to answer any questions either here or on bnet at Dyecast#1969. I am looking for a more mature environment as I’m 33 but I am a military vet so the skin is pretty thick and opinions don’t offend. Hope to see you in game and GLHF.