[H] LF Consistent and Established AoTC Guild

Hey KJ!

I am currently a student and can dedicate a significant amount of time to progression for the next couple years, and would like to find a guild that meets my needs.

I am hoping to join a guild that takes the game seriously but also has fun doing it!

I healed through the first week of Heroic CN and was #10 ilvl on the #2 most populated server in the US. Our comp dropped Druid so I was kind of left behind a bit. Im only putting this here because it’s important that I share-when I go, I go all in. When I play I don’t just log in for raid, I’m on and playing, helping, farming etc.

That being said, I’m currently maining Havoc and would app as that spec, willing to lvl a DPS/Tank alt toon for guild needs.

Vengeance is probably the most fun in terms of mechanics I’ve had in WoW and would like to find a way to eventually work my way into a tanking position in the next few tiers.

I offer consistency and dedication to my guild community. I spend a lot of time offline researching class, fights, etc. I come ready to raid. I’m certainly not the best player around, but I’ve always said that if I’m the worst player on the team, we aren’t doing so bad. Nice person, quiet. Solid all around.

Hello!

Faded Gods is on KJ and we are recruiting Heroic raiders. A little bit of back story…we got aotc in a merged raid between our guild and another a few weeks ago and about half of the raid or so decided to take a break from the game at that point. Those from that other guild joined ours and so we are reforming and restructuring while continuing to raid heroic.

While our greatest need is by far range dps, we are accepting any big damage dealers especially those who can off-spec as healer or tank when someone is out. I think that fits you pretty well currently based on your description. More about our guild can be found a few posts down in this forum. For some reason it will not let me add links to my reply.

Add me on bnet (bark#11701) or catch me in game (Galahir) and we can talk some more.