[H] LF Casual, social, AOTC guild

Hello Bleeding Hollow,

I’ve been alliance since MoP to play with my 2 brothers but both of them have moved on from WoW so I am looking to come back to Horde since I like it better. I chose Bleeding Hollow because I have a cousin and a nephew here but they aren’t interested in raiding.

Currently I am concentrating on leveling. I figured I could look for a guild now so we can get to know each other but would want to grow into eventually raiding. I like playing Shaman, Druid or Monk as dps with healing off spec.

Hit me up here or send me a friend request in game and we can talk some more.

Thanks,

Moxon#1267

Ask Resounding Maybe officer Xanas if he’ll let ya come along to Wednesday Heroic runs, they usually clear it in about 1.5 hours and it’ll get ya gear to get ready for 9.0 in January.

A Reddit Dystopia sounds like it might be what you are looking for.

We have people that do a variety of different levels of content from dungeons and old content transmog runs to Mythic Raiding. Additionally, we have community raids that run each week for Normal and Heroic Eternal Palace, which is a good place to get your feet wet if you want to get into Raiding. Most of these community runs are also considered Learning Runs where the mechanics will get explained before the fights for anyone that doesnt know them.

We also let anyone join the guild, so if you want to join just do ‘/who Dystopia’ in game and anyone that is online can invite you.