[H] LF casual raiding guild 426 Frost Mage

Hey there! I’m looking for a social hordie guild that does keys, raiding, and general fun stuff. I came back from a break and my brother (in to hardcore of a guild for me to join) helped me gear up a bit. I’m currently a 426 frost mage and working real hard to maintain good DPS. My season 2 io was 627 and I’m working my way up this season currently at 507. I’ve pugged 7/8 normal EP. Honestly just looking to make some new friends and do a lil raiding lol! I’m willing to move servers, currently on Duskwood-US.

Hello hello!

I’m the master of Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52 (Horde)

I’m currently on the hunt for some ranged DPS for my team and we would love to have you.

My guild is pretty tightly knit, with families, friend groups, co-workers coming together to play. Right now a chunk of the guild is running through Borderlands3 together and we do similar things. We enjoy talking in discord and a lot of my members love talking about how welcomed they are.

We’re a bit spicy, love to tease and joke, adult only and way funny.

Our raid team is AoTC and pushing into mythic but we’re also calmly doing other games and achievements on raid nights when mythic pushing feels too rough.

Our nights are Friday and Saturday 7:45-11pm EST.

If you’re interested please add my Battlenet Okashiro#11455 and I can tell you a bit more about us :slight_smile: good luck and happy home hunting!

Heya! If 9pm pst - 12am pst fri/sat nights sound good to you feel free to add me on bnet @ vetec#1230. Our guild is an AOTC ( Heroic) raiding plus M+ focused guild. We are 8/8H and 8/8N guild is called Even Flow we are on the horde side of Tichondrius

Hello hello! Found a Green Quest on US Zul’jin is a casual/social horde guild. We are filled with mature, fun people that act as one big family. We are currently looking to expand our family to people who like:

~raiding, bad jokes, dungeon runs, mount/transmog/achievement runs, leveling parties and more!~

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun and relaxing home! If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message me! Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

Hello Naradell, we are a casual progression guild that is looking for some more DPS to fill out our roster. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. if we sound like a guild you might be interested hit me up, info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 if you have any questions. <3

Always looking for new friends to do stuff with very active guild

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Hi there!

Thank you for reading my post

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE) is a casual guild with mature, friendly and engaging members.

We are looking for people to join our core mythic + teams and raid team.

Currently looking for people to push 10’s+ and progress through Heroic EP!

We are accepting new players/returning players and will help anyone who needs it.

We currently need all classes.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:00pm EST

If you have any questions feel free to add me on either bnet/discord. I am always available.

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

Naradell!

Let us help you meet your goals. We love keys in our guild. We run keys and push 10s atm. Some of us have fun in 13s and 14s. We also love welcoming new members and helping them meet their personal goals. We are a heroic progression guild. We just got our AOTC and are farming the place weekly. We would love to include you. Btag me at Rehna#1428 and lets hook up!

Talk to you soon,
Kyndarra, Just Wiped , Horde, US, Central Server, Blackhand

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922