[H] LF afternoon raiding guild 1-5 CST

Hey all!

I work a job that is 7p-7a, rotates 3 nights a week, and makes it really hard to commit to traditional raid times. I’m looking for someone who raids 1-5 CST or similar. I’ve been pouring through posts, but haven’t found a way to search by raid times.

I’m a 335 Boomkin, (resto off-spec) with a 68 neck, and 8/8 Heroic. I’ve only been able to raid by pugging, which as we all know can be really hit or miss, and is a terrible way to learn and improve.

I have a good group I run lots of Mythic + with, which is super fun. I’ve been logging and steadily improving, which is pretty rewarding. I usually run +12-14. The key group is fun, and we’re good friends, but my friends aren’t as serious about progressing as I would like to be. I think I’m more into planning and drilling down on areas of improvement (while keeping things fun) than they’re interested in, which is okay, but I’d like to see what I could really do.

I feel like I’m missing out on half (or more than half) of the game by not being able to raid, and would love to find a solid group to raid with.

I have plenty of logs to look at, and would be happy to talk with folks. I think my logs are okay, but aren’t representative of what I could do, since they’re all pug raids (doesn’t everyone think they could be better if only __________? :slight_smile: ).

I’m on Bonechewer, but would realm change for the right opportunity.

Feel free to message me JoelRocks#11681