[H] LF ACTIVE raiding guild

Former CE player looking for a solid guild that is very active and always has m+ going and doing other things outside of raiding together. I desire one that clears heroic and perhaps dabbles in mythic, but isn’t stressed about getting CE. I JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE GAME WITH AN ACTIVE COMMUNITY OF NEW FRIENDS.
I’m currently on a dead server and wanting to change that with the goals of getting into a new guild.

Feel free to add me and we can discuss more things.

Sanchezz#1485

Hey man , High Life is a raiding guild focused on Aotc and M+. we dont run mythic raids so theres no stress trying to learn mythic fights. we have ppl who run M+ outside of raids as well. Our raid days and times are tues/wed 730-930 pm server. Hit me or my GM up.
Silkybrown#1475 – Nërvö / Animë
Haanjobe#1697 – Daldalee / Grimsbo

Hey Sanchezz

Currently 5/8H, we’re looking for a few more dps! What do you play? I’ll drop my spam below and if you’re interested, add me and we’ll chat! GL in your searching!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

• Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
  • BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
  • CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960