[H] <Legio> Recruiting for TBC Classic

Hello,

Legio is recruiting those who are looking for a place to raid, PvP, dungeon, quest, or just hang out and play not only WoW, but other games of interest.

Look, let’s be real, its TBC and most of us have done this before back in 07-08’ and we know our way around. Or you did this on a private server. Either way, you’ve probably been here. We are trying to recruit folks who genuinely just want to have a good time, make some friends, and beat some content on our own rules.

What (I hope) sets us apart & why should you join?:

1. We really are just a group of laid back people who want to have fun. Why stress over the small things when this is, after all, a game? All we really ask is that you show up for raids (TBD based on guild consensus.)

2. Sure, we know that most raiding guilds will go with the ‘Hardcore’ mindset and while I understand this appeals to a lot of people out there, have you ever wanted to see what you can really do with specs that may not be optimal? Maybe you really enjoy Ret Paladin, well… that’s fine, come on! Maybe you just CANNOT help but play a Demonology Warlock? Also fine! We just ask that you know how to play those specs and be comparable.

3. In my opinion (and this is just that, an opinion) a truly hardcore mindset is going in with what you like best and playing well. That doesn’t mean come with bad gear & no idea of what you’re doing. We’ll help gear up as a guild, just know & like what you play.

4. You’re probably thinking “This is just another casual guild.” - Not necessarily. No, we don’t enforce meta and no, we don’t make you have to have fantastic parse logs to get in raids. If that is something you enjoy though, more power to you! But we would prefer we all get in discord, have some laughs, play our favorite class/specs, and just raid, dungeon, PvP, etc.

The bottom line is this: Have fun, be consistent, be friendly, and be prepared to do whatever content we’re doing. This thing has a static beginning & end, there is no surprise, so why min/max it away when you can try something different?

Reply or message Septavius or Ruwkia/Kikÿo in-game.

(Disclaimer: I am not saying the min/max mentality is bad. I’ve raided since 05’ - current with breaks and min/max can be fun, but its not for me anymore.)

Bump! We are a growing and helpful community. Come join us so we may level together! :slight_smile:

So hows the horde/ally server pop here? Looking to transfer my lock off Mankrik to a smaller load server. I have a feeling leveling via questing will be a nightmare there.

Its considered medium but in the lower levels, its not that populated, ngl. Higher up, from what I see, its decently busy. Its also heavier Alli.

Hello I’m looking for a horde guild going into TBC how can I get ahold of you

The best way is to probably contact my wife, Ruwkia. However, you can send me a mail in-game or message me if you see me!