[H] <LBC> 9/12M Thurs/Fri/Sat 11PM-2AM LFM

LBC [H-Zul’jin] [9/12M] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild with the goal of striving the furthest we can go each tier

Current Status

Late to the party of raiding Nya’lotha we have decided to strive for cutting edge this tier. We recently created the guild back in April; where about 80% of us are RL friends outside of raid, we work well together in times of progression.

When do we raid?

We raid Thurs/Fri/Sat @ 11:00PM-2AM EST - you can call us late, but most of us are from the west coast in Cali. We hang out late compared to the east coast.

What’s the guild atmosphere like?

As stated we are a semi-hardcore progression guild, with that in mind we do hold people accountable to hold their weight. Raids nights usually means we are in for a good time; jokes and ball busting is allowed as long as you can take it too. We do more then just raid, we have plenty of players who run keys, and pvp.

What are we looking for?

• Raiding wise we’re looking for players (470+ ilvl with corruption) who can produce good parses per ilvl (65+%) all while being able to show up consistently to our schedule. We understand life happens where we prefer a notice ahead of time
  • Specifically:
    • Tanks: FULL
    • Melee: FULL
    • Range: ALL
    • Heals: Paladin
    • Not listed? Exceptional players still encouraged to inquire! A bench spot is available, no guarantee to raid every night, but can use as needed and earn your spot.
  • Friends are more than welcome. We are more than just a raiding guild; we like to do other things inside and outside of WoW. Alot of us play more then just wow; such as LoL, Valorant, CoD, etc

How can I join?

Please add one of our recruitment officers and they will reach out to you to see if you are a fit
Lefonque#11883
Serey#1599

Raiderio

https://raider.io/guilds/us/zuljin/LBC

Warcraftlogs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/541069/latest/

bump me baby

hello!! need healers

still raiding, still recruiting, hit us up!

8/12 Vex is our btch now!!! lESS GO!!!

i applied!

still looking, we on looking to prog on drest this week, come join us!

they have a very enticing health benefit package along with a 401k.

raiding this week, looking for more

Are the discord names still accurate? Both threw errors for me

Those are Bnet names…

Aaaaand that is why I don’t forum after not sleeping all night. RIP

Raiding tomorrow, need paladin heals and ANY range, hit me up

WTB more Range DPS!

need some dps yet, hit us up

I heard they have cookies

need more cookies