[H] Late Night raid recruitment

** ** Horde |LATE NIGHT| Formed on Launch Day| Immortal

Currently all hardmodes and Algalon done almost all in 1 night, opening alt splits soon.

We are an open door guild, everyone is always welcome. That does not mean you’ll get a raid spot, but anyone can join.

About Us
Mankrik’s best late night raiding guild is going DEEP DEEP DEEP while other people sleep. My savage goons slapped up all of the T7 raid content with the quickness. As a semi-hardcore guild, we strive for performance without minmaxing the fun out of the raid. We’re looking for performers, but don’t expect you to be the best in the world. Guild has been active since classic launch day in 2019.

As a guild, Donkey Brains has cleared all content pre-nerf from Molten Core, to OG Naxx, to Sunwell to OS+3. All of our members were recruits, we’re not a group of IRL friends or past guildies.

We use a “share the wealth” style LC that tries to make sure everyone gets taken care of.

Late Night
Tues/Thur 11:59 PM-3:00am server

Looking For

-Rogue
-Hunter

Low prio:

-Lock
-Any flexible healer that can play dps as well

Exceptional players may always feel free to apply regardless of class or spec.

Players with inconsistent schedules are always welcome as bench/fill-ins.

Expectations
-Be prepared, have weekly consumables, and be ready to pull at raid start time
-Use active feedback, not passive-aggressive comments.
-Be able to have a laugh and not get offended by our stupid jokes, but don’t be a racist or general purpose s**tlord that makes other people uncomfortable.
-Be a team player that can work as part of a cohesive unit without everything being all about you. (This means not asking me to rearrange the whole raid so you can parse)

Contact
DM DragonKarsh#1865 (Disc) AND fill out form below.

forms. gle/afJP2dqWswZNgYXRA
No spaces^

Don’t be shy. That’s what my wife says when she takes out the… oh, nevermind. Looking for stellar people who want to get weird after dark.

Bump for alt splits coming around the corner, more look to be had.

Still looking for a rogue have 4600+ rogue isn’t main but can make late nights easy can check aktauren logs or akpitt in game akpitt#1498 if you are still looking