[H] <Kind of a Big Deal> 3/8M 8/8H

Bumping for 2/9M, still recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for Core Mythic Positions!
Recruitment is still open, burnout is real this tier. Been 17-18 manning 3/9M for a few weeks now.
Bumping for Antorus!
Bump for 8/11H, looking to clear on reset day!
Bumping for 2/11M, still recruiting great raiders!
Still looking to fill core positions, it would be awesome to raid mythic with 20 people.
Bumping for 4/11M, still recruiting for our Mythic Core!
Bump for 5/11M, still recruiting!
Still recruiting for BfA!
Still recruiting!
Burnout has taken its toll as we near the end of the expansion. Now is a great time to get your foot in the door, we need your help!
Legion is on its last leg, we're still looking for raiders heading into Battle for Azeroth!
Last few weeks of Legion will go by quick, still looking for raiders to add to our team!
Bumping this old thread as Battle for Azeroth is just around the corner. We are still recruiting raiders as we ready ourselves for Uldir! Any interested individuals should apply via the link on the original post.

Thanks!
Bumping for finishing off the big slug in heroic Uldir! Recruiting for Mythic!
Bumping for 2/8M!
Been a while since this was updated. 3/8M and just started Vectis progress!

Still recruiting exceptional players!

Hey guys.

I’m not here for recruitment. Just here to say hello and good luck!

I joined Apathy back in October. I came from Stormrage. Obviously that’s a highly populated server and Elune/Gilneas is very low pop., so I knew the economy was going to be way different and kind of expected everyone to be a little more friendly. But, what I didn’t expect was the respect the top Alliance raiding guild has for the top Horde raiding guild. I’m used to seeing a lot of hate between the top guilds on my old server. I’m not sure if it’s a mutual respect lol, but I believe it might be. Anyways, idk if you guys knew how much respect the leadership in Apathy has for you. So, I figured I’d come say hello, share a small part of my new adventure on Elune/Gilneas, and wish your guild luck the rest of the tier, as well as, the upcoming tier.

P.S. If I ever roll Horde I’m definitely apping here.

1 Like

Created a new thread to allow editing in the future, located here: [H] Kind of a Big Deal> Recruitment