[H] [Kil'Jaeden] 195 Prot Paladin LF guild for raiding/keys

Hey everyone. Been fishing around for a guild recently that would let a tank in for raiding, and needless to say it has been a rather difficult search. Deciding to post on here and see if maybe I can find something here. I’m not looking for anything hardcore, or extremely competitive. However I would really just like to give higher level content a try. I’ve been playing since Vanilla, so I am an experienced player, but have not been able to get into the new raid yet outside of the bare bones LFR bosses. My highest key completion is a +7 (not very impressive, but want to try higher keys when I’m better geared!) I know the stats aren’t all that impressive, but admittedly I am getting tired of PUGs, and would love to become a part of a community. I’m more laid back myself, and introverted for the most part, but I do enjoy helping others a great deal.

As far as a raiding schedule, I’d prefer something during the week. That pretty much sums it up. I know a lot of guilds don’t need tanks (from what I’ve experienced so far), but hope that some guild may be okay with having another one in. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Let me know if you have any questions. Stay safe out there, everyone!

Hey there! Unsure if transferring/faction change is an issue but…

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild on Proudmoore focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”, we are a community. Not only do we run together but we level together and sometimes maybe PvP together.

While our goals are Heroic/Mythic raiding and M+, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Open

Healers - Open

DPS - Open

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community.

Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tues @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Tier 1 Progression:

N 10/10 H 1/10 - About a week behind due to the lockout bug from Blizzard and Holidays.

For more information feel free to contact any of the below on Discord: Darkin #1234, Aux #4685, phrigmphragm #8290, Seoshi #1584

Not sure about your interest in transferring or changing to alliance side but Allumination is in need of a second tank for our raid team , we are a smaller laid back guild , check out our recruitment post & look me up with any questions Allumination ~ Stormrage :dizzy:

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! We are currently forming under a broken guild and are looking to fill our roster, we will begin farming normal right away to help gear any potential candidates that are not high ilvl, and continue to develop teamwork.

Currently Recruiting. 185+
Tanks: 1
Pref : Prot Pally / Brew master / DH
(Flex open)

Healers: 4
Pref: Resto shaman x2 , holy priest
(Flex Open)

RDPS:4
2 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS:3
1-2 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.