[H] Just two guys, looking for a weeknight raid guild

UPDATE - 2/1/2022

Looking for an AOTC or Casual mythic 2 day a week, weekday raid guild for the rest of this patch and into 9.2. Both of us have 4/10M progress this patch but current guild has stopped raiding. Both of us are flexible with what we can play, our preferred mains come 9.2 will be changing. If you need bodies now, we both have our mythic progression characters we are willing to play now, but long term into 9.2 both of our focus’s are leaning towards different characters. Please see 9.2 options, pretty good opportunity to pick which toons we fill your raid with =)

Player 1 -
WW/MW Monk (Willing to raid on this character for now) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/rixiy

9.2 Options currently getting raid ready -
#1 Enhance Sham
#2 Prot Paladin
#3 Havoc/Veng DH

Player 2 -
Resto Sham (Willing to play for current raid tier) - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/figgo

9.2 Options
#1 Blood DK
#2 Demo Lock
#3 Resto Sham

Please reach out if you need more info or have an offer for us =)

Bnet - Zander#1421
Discord - Deeyo#9536

If you are interested, we are a 2 day a week raiding guild currently 10/10 heroic and 3/10 mythic and have been consistent from the start of shadowlands when we formed. We would love for you guys to join us! Add mertslam#1661 on bnet and shoot me a message!

Bumpitity! The search continues!

Hi Rixiy, do you need both nights to fall on the weeknights? We are Thursday/Saturday but we would have a spot for both of your mains.

Here is a link to our recruitment post.

Sounds interesting, but we can not commit to most weekend days, work and home life have us unavailable most weekends. Best of luck filling your roster though!

still looking!

Still looking for the right fit!

Hi friend a night off’s heroic team (Thursday Friday 8-11PMEST) and a new mythic team filling our the roster and are looking for players to fill the roster out further. if you are interested in join feel free to fill out a app on this discord [discord.gg/ADEWGMMZvE] if you have any other questions my discord is Harvington#5669

I did apply about 2-3 weeks ago, and I had an interview scheduled with some people and they never showed up and didn’t’ respond to any of my messages. So, probably won’t be doing that again.

Hi Rixy,

(H) 10/10H SoD, 10/10H CN AOTC Guild looking for more! We are based on Zul’jin Horde and are a casual, adult-minded AOTC Guild that focuses on Raiding and Mythic +.

Our progression raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8:00 pm - 11 pm EST and our farm schedule is 1 night per week until the next content patch. Right now we are operating on our farm schedule.

We are currently looking for DPS to round out the team but all exceptional players are welcomed. The ideal person is someone who wants to raid in a casual environment while still being able to take direction.

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410

Or any raider ingame for more information.

im so sorry friend if you would like i can personally get your app finished im so sorry for the inconvenience

Bump for the update to the post!

Not sure if you’re still looking but our team is in need for another tank and a healer.

most recent recruit post:
"Midcore raid guild with 10/10 AOTC leadership recruiting for our team. We’re looking to build a team of chill, focused, and dedicated players to progress through Sepulcher Heroic and future content at a steady pace. Mythic plus will be the primary focus while we build the team to have enough to start on normal. Previous raid experience is not needed, but you are expected to know your class and the fights.

If you just want a guild to hang out with, that’s fine too. On off nights we’ll be running various content like mythic plus grind to ksm, alt runs, drunk karaoke, drunk raids, other drunk things.

Tues/Wed 8pm to 10/11pm server time. Raid time will extend to 11 if progress is being made. Alt night will be added once normal is on farm

Tank and healers are main priority, other classes/specs are welcome to join, but will be added to the raid team as needed."

Hi there, my name is Sylv; Discord: Sylv#1787. I am the recruitment officer from a Guild called “A Night Off.” We are considered a Mega Guild on both Stormrage and Zul"Jin. We currently have 10 raiding teams including 2 training teams. I saw your post and see that you are looking for a home. I would like to offer you our discord link: discord.gg/anightoffrecruitment that you may check us out and see where you fit. I look forward to chatting. Specifically, I am looking for strong players for our GOM & SDP teams. SDP is a mythic team that raids W/Thur 8-11EST. GOM is a Heroic team that dabbles in mythic, Thurs/Fri 8-11 EST.