[H] <Internet Champions> - T/R 9:30est to 12:30est - 6/10M CN - LF DPS & Healer

Internet Champions is an established, long-time raiding guild that has been raiding in World of Warcraft since the start of the game and many of our core members and officers are still a part of the guild presently. We are currently reforming for Shadowlands after taking a break after Uldir in BFA to play some WOW Classic.

We raid 2 nights per week with an optional raid/m+ night on Sunday. So, if you’re looking for a mature, friendly guild who raids seriously, but doesn’t kill themselves doing it and is active on their discord and in other games, please look us up and apply.

What we’re looking for

Healer
Looking for a core healer, preferably a Resto Shaman, Disc Priest or Holy Paladin. But, we’re flexible for the right person. Looking for somebody to be part of our healing team for Castle Nathria and beyond.

DPS
We’re looking to add a few dps to our raid team. In a perfect world, these would be ranged dps classes that we are lacking (Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest). But, we don’t run a meta raid team and we will make room for a good dps player regardless of their class.

We’re mostly looking for people who want their raid environment to be more important than raid progress. We’re a nice, friendly group of people who are basically reforming our current guild, because we want to ensure we raid with the same like-minded people. We still want to raid mythic successfully, we just don’t want to do it around a bunch of douchebags.

Raid Schedule: Tue/Thu - 9:30est to 12:30 est & Optional M+/Alt Raid/Other game on Sundays.
How to Apply: https://forms.gle/RJCLLGJzcNNiucod9

Feel free to contact either officer below with any questions.
Gig (Battletag: Gig#1661) & (Discord: Gig#5159)
Mir (Battletag: Mir#1539) & (Discord: Mirzero#1590)

We still need more for Shadowlands! Come join us!

We could still use more for Shadowlands as we’re reforming our guild, we should be able to comfortably do Normal/Heroic during the holidays now, but we’re now recruiting for Mythic progression raiding after the holidays.

We’re currently looking for…

• 3rd Tank/DPS Offspec
  • 5th Healer/DPS Offspec
  • Any DPS. Would really like a mage and warrior.

We’re a nice, welcoming guild who has plenty of past raiding experience including Cutting Edge and is reforming for Shadowlands. We don’t know our current progression goals, because we don’t have a full team setup yet, so we’re going to see how we do in Castle Nathria and work on improving from there.

If interested or you’d like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Good luck in your guild search!

Gig (Battletag: Gig#1661) & (Discord: Gig#5159)

Come murder all the bad guys with us!

Hello guys im transferring over to bleeding hallow today and im looking for a solid team to raid with my main is a druid with ilvl 174 guardian but i also have sets for healing and balance im just looking for a fun group to see raiding and mythic+ with my btag is grevan#1322

hope to hear from you soon

Still looking for a few more friends!

Currently looking for dps (Flexible on class) and someone interested in a 3rd Tank/DPS role.

Hey I used to raid with you guys back in uldir, If yall are looking for a warrior shoot me a message I would love to join.

Looking for a healer. Priest or Monk preferred, but 100% flexible for the right person. Also looking for a dps that can offspec tank in case of an emergency (3rd tank).

7/10N & 2/10H - 2 night guild

We’re still looking for a few new friends to help us crush monsters. Primarily DPS - offspec healers or tanks is a bonus.

2/10M AOTC. Looking for ranged dps. Hunter, Shadow priest highest need. Would also look at Warlocks and Mages.

We could still use more Ranged DPS! Come join the fun!

I know in your last post you were looking for specific ranged class but im a 220 boomkin that’s 2/10 mythic. Wondering if you would entertain a boomkin. I would probably not be able to raid this week but could start as early as next. Battletag is Jesterwing#1447.

Looking for a Hunter, Mage or Shadow Priest specifically, but also open to all ranged and Unholy Deathknights.

2 Night Mythic progression guild, we just started mythic last week (1/18) and looking for more people interested in pushing mythic with us. Friendly raid environment with people who want to enjoy raiding while also not wasting everyone’s time.

Gig#1611 on Bnet or Gig#5159 on Discord if you have any questions

We are now 3/10 Mythic, and want to keep the momentum going. Looking for more DPS friends to join us!

Looking for a Hunter, Mage or Shadow Priest specifically, but also open to all ranged and Unholy Deathknights.

Also looking for a healer for our healing core. Would really prefer a Disc/Holy Priest to compliment our healing team.

2 Night Mythic progression guild, we just started mythic last week (1/18) and looking for more people interested in pushing mythic with us. Friendly raid environment with people who want to enjoy raiding while also not wasting everyone’s time.

Gig#1611 on Bnet or Gig#5159 on Discord if you have any questions

I don’t always make recruitment posts. But when I do, it’s for some more DPS friends! We’re mostly looking for ranged, but an unholy DK would also be welcome.

We’re currently looking to add a couple more players to our raid team.

• Healer (Priest preferable, but open to others)
  • DPS (Hunter, Mage pref, but open to all classes regardless of spec)

DPS and healer friends! Come join us in the monster crushing!

Looking for dps, flexible on role/class.